✅ ⁂❥⁂ FIRST TIME VISIT - DISABLE WITH CEREBRAL PALSY

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JadeCapri, Aug 31, 2014.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Pictures can not put into words how beautiful Jade is at the age of 28 and still a virgin jade was kind enough to open her heart and show me that everyone is created equal she looked at me as no different as anyone else for years i was teased abut my short falls due to being in a wheelchair my hole life but jade saw no different she welcomed me with open arms and made me feel comfortable when i was shaking so bad like i was on my first day of school as nervous as i was Jade took the time to explain to me the how to get the most out of sex while dealing with a disability as i would say for a new MasterCard commercial flight $$ hotel $$ Time with Jade priceless :D

Cerebral palsy boy

http://www.jadecapri.com/old/Forum/...ist-disabeld-with-cerebral-palsy#.WAFq8UtH3Hg

Jade - Thank you so much for coming all the way here, all by your self. That really means a lot to me. You are an amazing guest and I will have you here anytime you wish to spend time with me, plus I still have things to show you and practice :) that is also very important [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  2. Re: ╚ ❥ FIRST TIME VISIT - DISABLE WITH CEREBRAL PALSY

We cater to everyone! Great post Jade, you are very comforting to be around. I know that everyone feels at ease being with you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] xoxox

3. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Re: ╚ ❥ FIRST TIME VISIT - DISABLE WITH CEREBRAL PALSY

I like this review because as I said before in another post I got a buddy that's bound to a wheelchair with CP and I was thinking of trying to get him up there. So it is good to know he wouldn't be treated different cause he gets enough of that as it is.

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Ally. Feeling comfortable and at easy is important for a perfect party/date.

5. Re: ╚ ❥ FIRST TIME VISIT - DISABLE WITH CEREBRAL PALSY

We treat everyone as an equal here at the ranches & cater to all. Our role is to make people stress free & feel better about themselves while having an all around amazing experience, I like to think my clients are here to vacation & be released from real world stress. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

6. Re: ╚ ❥ FIRST TIME VISIT - DISABLE WITH CEREBRAL PALSY

Definitely Jade, you are a well known master of your art :) MUAH [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

7. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

You know what Ally I am just going to come out and say this. I have read all your reviews, and even though we have never met you come off as a real sweet heart I haven't heard ONE bad thing said about you and I know a couple people that have partied with you and they had nothing but good things to say.

There is a reason you are at the top of the list of girls I want to party with,

8. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Great Review [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes, we do. you just have to find a good match and caring person for him ;)
    We absolutely treat not one differently. To me anyone deserve to be here. The only thing that would make me walk away from someone is disrespect. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Outstanding!! [smilie=happy.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Ally. It's flattering to have the ladies like your self complimenting my skills. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you babe.

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think it's important to understand that there can be a lot of anxiety and fear when meeting new people and it's vital to express that you are there to help ease them into it. Remember, arousal is more than just physical; it is also about emotions, a mental connection and a desire to please and be pleased.

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

15. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

I have, and every time I think of my buddy stuck in his chair and how he LOVES asian girls, followed VERY closely by Blonde Brazilian girls. If only I knew where to find a blonde Brazilian girl. Got to have a bit of a dirty mind though because he is kind of kinky HMMMMMMMMMM

16. Jade sounds perfect for the job, Canadian.. :twisted: :twisted:

17. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

You know what? I think maybe just maybe you might be right. But like I said I know he has a bit of a wild mind so I think he might need 2 girls at least. Maybe a hot, Burnett, anime/ gamer chick? But those are rare that will be tough to find

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was BL [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Is that right? I may know a girl that is just right for you ;)
    Let me know if I can be of any assistance hehe :twisted:

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Roxanne. I hope that I am :)

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

When you get this notification, know that I have been missing you ;)
    It is an outstanding review. He is a really sweet person and deserve all the happiness and fun like everyone else.