✅ ⁂❥⁂ By dpw70- I Have Been Jaded and Loved Every Second

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JadeCapri, Sep 22, 2015.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

By dpw70 - I Have Been Jaded and Loved Every Second Of It

http://www.jadecapri.com/Forum/question/i-have-been-jaded-and-loved-every-second-of-it#.VgGow1aIbHg

I was searching for the perfect lady for a girlfriend experience (GFE) party. It did not take long to decide that Jade was the one that I wanted to experience this with.

There were so many wonderful compliments in other testimonials about Jade that I knew that she was the one I wanted to spend intimate time with. I was able to communicate with her by email and phone as to what I wanted to do and then thankfully Jade and I was able to schedule this encounter sooner than later due to an up expected change in my life wiped out my ability to keep my original scheduled date with her. I arrived at the love ranch and there was Jade the most beautiful female specimen of a human being that I have ever met. I thought I would be nervous with seeing her in person but the completely opposite happened as I was comfortable with Jade from the second I laid eyes on her. I kept saying to myself, I am not worthy of this. Negotiations were easy with Jade, no way now I am leaving without experiencing Jade, so let the GFE party begin.

We went to dinner and I had a wonderful time with our conversing and flirting with each other. I observed many men and some women stare at Jade in lust (we had excellent table service at dinner) but I did not care because I was with Jade and no one was going to take this away from me. After dinner, we went back to my place (well the hotel room) and I experienced multiple intimate encounters with Jade that I thought I would never experience with anyone.
    All of my guilt and worries about me vanished when I was with Jade and I by far I experienced the best sex of my life. As of this writing I am still in awe of the time I experienced with Jade. Simply put, she is the complete package: beauty, intelligence, and exponentially a wonderfully lover.

Jade, thank you for making me feel special for the short time we were together. I will always cherish the time we had; and although I thought this would be the last time I would be visiting a brothel, I will be back to see and only see you. I am already looking forward to experiencing you again.

"I have been Jaded and honored to write a testimonial about her"

2. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

You've touched so many people! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Thank you. I like to think we did for each other. I think that is when we live the most in every experience.

dreamscometrue likes this.