REVIEW ╚ ⚫ LOVE RANCH NORTH • REVIEWS OF ALL LADIES

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JadeCapri, Jan 7, 2012.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

[​IMG]

Here is a compilation of the current ladies at Love Ranch North and their review threads. Easy access to a lot of reviews!

Ladies who are not posted and/or do not have reviews threads made:
    when you make one or if there is one specific review you'd like me to add next to your name, please email me the link and I will get this updated! j[email protected]

Read in the link below information about making an appointment with us
    JADE - APPOINTMENTS AND DEPOSITS THREAD HERE

Happy reading! :)

Jade Capri's Review Thread!
    10AM to 10PM
    [​IMG]

Ruby Rae' Review Thread
    Email her
    [​IMG]

Casey Cross's Review Thread!
    12PM TO 12AM
    [​IMG]

Roxanne Price's Review Thread!
    9AM TO 9PM

[​IMG]

Desert Rose's ReviewThread!
    5PM TO 5AM

[​IMG]

Christy Michelle's Review Thread
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    Silver Don and CaseyCross like this.
  2. Thank you Ruby for posting this topic! Also thank you for taking your time to do this for all of us! You are sooooo sweet and sexy!! Thank you again Ruby for everything you do for all of us!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Very nice, Ruby. I appreciate you doing the work to put this together. I was just thinking about something like this earlier today. I think this will be very helpful!!! I'm impressed; great job! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for making this. The pictures you put in ate a really nice detail. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. WOW Ruby, what a nice thing to do for all of us. Your so sweet, I love this.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Ruby! Love all the Love Ranch ladies xoxoxoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

7. Good idea Ruby this would be nice 4 the other place to.

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

She is such a sweetheart! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Humm hummm!!!

10. Aww, thanks Annie! You're seriously one of the sweetest ladies in the house and you are so nice :) You're very welcome! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Yes, I hope it helps a lot of clients who don't want to search through pages of reviews just to find a certain lady they are looking for :)

I will work on updating with more ladies today!

12. You're very welcome :) I figured that if the reviews caught their attention, then they could go straight to the lady's profile to contact her or see more pictures, read her bio, etc. :) I'm a big fan of easy access! :twisted: :lol: :wink:

13. Thanks, Cindi! I figured why not promote all of us? We are all part of one big family here at the LRN :D

14. Aww, thanks, snicks :) I do enjoy giving more than receiving, it's true! It makes me feel good and I like doing good for the benefit of others. Plus, have to promote my home away from home....the Love Ranch North! Winner of the 2010 Brothel of the Year!

15. Loves to you, Natalia! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Yes, it would! Hopefully someone from over there will make one for them :)

17. Thank you, sweets! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Come find me today and I will help you create a review thread for all your reviews and then I will get you added on this list.

See you sometime after two pm you sleepy head ;)

19. Updated with Lucy Fire's review thread she made yesterday!

20. Thank you Ruby for doing this; It makes it really easy for potential customers!

21. Thanks Ruby! This was a great idea and a nice thing to do for us [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Thanks for putting this together, love! It's great to have them all in one spot.

23. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Kisses to the hard-working and generous Ruby! xoxo

Natalia [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Ruby does deserve a lot of thanks for doing this for us!!

25. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

26. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

So glad you made this, Ruby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Yes, indeed! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]