PIC THREAD ♔ Ivy Mae's Photo Gallery ♔ UPDATED 3/20

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by ivymae, Aug 12, 2014.

1. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

I love you too, Caressa! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DarkSampson likes this.
  2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Wow Wow and Wow. I think that says it all...Stunning!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 1” 95 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

ivymae and DarkSampson like this.
  3. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Bryce! That is so sweet of you to say!

4. ivymae
    Chat with Me

5. You look so sexy in that photo Ivy! I am liking your beautiful smile, your beautiful red hair, and your juicy, sexy, and luscious booty! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
    ivymae likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I love your sexy and adorable photos!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  7. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Hehe, thank you, HP! See you soon, babe

8. ivymae
    Chat with Me

You are always so sweet, Cumisha! Thank you, darling

9. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Wow you're freaking Gorgous IvyMae book now guys & party
    One hot chicka 20160520_130722.jpg

ivymae and DarkSampson like this.
  10. ivymae
    Chat with Me

You are too sweet, Gia! Thank you, doll :)

11. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Had so much fun at the mini car show out side of the, Bunny Ranch Roadhouse and Bar!!!
    Check out this ride, hehe ;)

IMG_0317.jpg

lover5 and DarkSampson like this.
  12. ivymae
    Chat with Me

13. ShyKyle87
    Chat with Me

ShyKyle87 Well-Known Member

There's a ride in this picture? Lol just kidding. Seriously though, this thread is great. You are very beautiful and sexy, Ivy.

ivymae likes this.
  14. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Haha, you're too funny and sweet, Kyle! Thank you, suga [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ShyKyle87 likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your sexy pics!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  16. DarkSampson
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson Well-Known Member

Now why can't that but be seen more often? Oh yeah it's because I like the front too! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ivymae likes this.
  17. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Sexy Cumisha! Don't forget to check out my newest photos from my most recent shoot!

18. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

Loved your photos from your latest shoot. They're astonishing.

They had my imagination flowing and thinking of some fantasies for you and me to do. ;)

ivymae likes this.
  19. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Hehe, I do have new and more rear end pictures, being posted right now! Lol. Let me know what you think about that ride ;)

DarkSampson likes this.
  20. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I would love to indulge in fantasies and sex adventures with you!! Please enlighten me about these fantasies, babe. I'll start getting ready [smilie=hot over you.gif]

RandamnHero likes this.
  21. ivymae and DarkSampson like this.
  22. Your hair looks as beautiful as every Ivy! I really like it, along with your beautiful smile and sexy glasses. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  23. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Wow working that dress Ivy. Your photos don't do you justice. Guy's she is more beautiful in person. And that ride has nothing on the real classic I see.[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  24. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Lol, thanks Melissa! These were my first pictures taken being at the ranches. Two years ago at Love Ranch Vegas, to be exact! So crazy how time flies

25. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Thanks, babe! I always go darker just right before my birthday and lighter right before summer starts! What is your favorite color on me, so far?

26. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Hehe, that is so incredibly sweet of you, lover!!! Thank you so much for making my day. Are you a fan of classic cars at all? Besides your favorite classic in this picture, lol?

lover5 likes this.
  27. I really like the lighter red color you wear before the summer starts Miss Ivy. That lighter red color looks light, breezy, and beautiful on you! Since I cannot be there for your upcoming birthday, I want to wish you a happy birthday Ivy and I hope all your birthday wishes come true. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

P.S.
    I really like the new photos from your latest photo shoot! You look so angelic and beautiful in white Ivy.

ivymae likes this.
  28. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I am not a big car guy so yes that ass is the only classic I see Haha .... Sexy Lady[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  29. Oh la la !!! Hot girl !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your sexy pics!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  31. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Awh! Thank you, sexy Melissa! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and for the wonderful compliments! Don't worry, I will be back lighter at the beginning of next summer unless otherwise, hehe. ;)

33. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Haha, Well, I am glad there is at least one classic you enjoy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. ivymae
    Chat with Me

OOO, Thank you, hot girl! Can't wait to see you soon, again!

35. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Awe! Thank you, Cumisha! What is your favorite picture and look so far?