RANCH SPECIAL ♔ Ivy Mae's 2017 Specials! ♔

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by ivymae, Jul 27, 2016.

1. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

♔ Ivy Mae's 2017 & New Year Specials ♔
    I will be at the Kit Kat Ranch, and available, Christmas and New Years! Cum start the new year off with a bang, with me!

MN8A0362.jpg

Month of March specials are in!!! CHECK THEM OUT AND START PLANNING FOR A FUN MONTH!

>>MARCH SPECIALS RIGHT HERE<<

• Military & Veterans:: All active duty and retired veterans (with id) get an extra 30 mins added to any booked party!
    • Carson City Hot Springs:: I have never been to a hot spring before and would love to share this experience with you!! Come warm up and relax with me at the, Carson City Hot Springs. Book this outdate and I will treat you to lunch and the Hot Springs, on me.
    • Mae's Happy Hour:: Calling all locals!! Cum spend your lunch break with me, everyday between 12pm-3am, all locals will get a free 15 minute massage and a delicious lunch!!
    • Winter Night Out:: Spend a romantic night in Lake Tahoe, cuddling, snuggling and humping with me. Book an 8 hour or more overnight and I will add on up to 6 extra hours more!
    • Pre-Book January-March:: My January through March schedules are already starting to fill up! If you prebook and make an appointment with deposit, for January, February and March, with me, I am going to add on 50% more time to our party!
    IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, INTERESTS OR TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, CONTACT ME DIRECTLY, VIA EMAIL IVYMAE@KITKATRANCH.COM OR TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH DEPOSIT, YOU CAN CALL 775-246-9975

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    thelovedoctor and MelissaKiss like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Book a party with her "Specials" today!!! She is a lot of fun and you will have a fabulous and memorable experience!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  3. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Haha, Cumisha and I have had some awesome memorable experiences, too!

4. Oh man the birthday bash sounds like it would be a lot of fun always a little something I like to do. Not to mention you and Adaline party would be amazing

Great deals

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ivymae likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with her today with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  6. Ivy strikes again with her creative fun parties!

ivymae likes this.
  7. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

I love all of these specials!!! I can't wait for your birthday and for all the 2 girl fun we are about to have! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  8. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

9. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Come and book one of these hot fall specials with Ivy Mae today!!!

ivymae likes this.
  10. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Thank you, babe! We will keep the birthday bash in mind for your next visit :D

11. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I love when you say that to me, Cumisha! Hehe, definitely lots of cum to cum, o and orgasms, too [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Haha, I try to keep them fun and different! I am so glad you like the newest ones! Thanks, babe

13. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Me too, Adaline!! Fall is my favorite time of year and it is the perfect time to get out and enjoy each others company :):)

14. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Hehe, it is just all about having a fabulous time and enjoying yourself

Air Force Amy likes this.
  15. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Yes, plan ahead for your perfect fall vacation! I know it is still summer, but we can always have something to look forwards, too!

16. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I went on 2 amazing outdates this week. One was in, Lake Tahoe, we went hiking at, Incline Village

incline2.jpg
    incline1.jpg

Friday, we went to Virginia City and got to see the pre kick off of, Hot August Nights, had lunch and checked out all the museums

IMG_0163.JPG

IMG_0162.JPG

17. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I love Fall. It's my favorite season also!

ivymae likes this.
  18. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

It's almost a given that you'll enjoy the party. I can't imagine throwing a party you wouldn't enjoy [smilie=happy.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  19. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

ivymae likes this.
  20. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Hot August nights are super fun! I always enjoy the cars! You would be a blast Ivy! Come on guys take her up on this!!!!

ivymae likes this.
  21. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Perfect time for romantic outdoor outings! And cute clothes, haha :p

22. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Haha, you are so right, I can't imagine neither, Amy!

23. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Me too! I love how both places offer so many different and fun activities and establishments!

24. ivymae
    Chat with Me

The cars are so amazing, I love looking at them and could look at them all day! Haha

25. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

26. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Yup! And what better way to explore than with some there to share the experience with you!

27. ivymae
    Chat with Me

It's August, Gents! Start planning and making those appointments! I want to share this fall with someone special! ivymae@kitkatranch.com or call 775-246-9975 for appointments!

See you soon <3 xxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. ivymae
    Chat with Me

29. ivymae
    Chat with Me

My favorite time of year is coming up, quickly, Gents! Come and spend time with me with one of my amazing specials -- ivymae@kitkatranch.com

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss LAS VEGAS Based / Gfe / Sensualist

Sounds like SoooO much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ivymae likes this.
  31. ivymae
    Chat with Me

It will be lots of fun, Melissa! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Like you!

32. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Outdates with you are always an amazing never to be forgotten date Ivy.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

ivymae likes this.
  33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book an "Awesome Summer Special" with her today!!! She is adorable and a "Sweetheart" too!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  34. ivymae
    Chat with Me

You know it, Bryce! I love having adventurous fun, in and out of the bedroom :p

35. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much, Sweet Cumisha! You are an awesome summer special [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]