☆Premier Paramour, Melissa Kiss' 2016 Touring Schedule & Contact Info

Discussion in 'Alien Cathouse Forum (Amargosa)' started by MelissaKiss, Jun 6, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

~Available at The Alien Cathouse December 6~ December 21
    It's really pretty easy. I Will Be Available At ANYTIME For Suitors who place a 10% Deposit with appointment.
    That's 10% of YOUR expected considerations. After you've left the deposit,
    EMAIL ME, tell me what day and time to expect you. Im available at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas.
    ~I can now do OUT DATES as well!!!! Yes, if you wish to explore Vegas, Tahoe, Reno anywhere in Nevada With ME, you absolutely Can but there are a few technicalities which are PAINLESS... ;) to make this happen Legally!! And that Is why WE ARE All here, right?
    ~Pre booking me is the BEST way to Ensure availability! CALL ANY of the above houses, make the 10% deposit. I need at LEAST,

48 Business day hours Monday ~ Thursday to be available for your desired date and time and location.
    So, please schedule Monday~Thursday. This ALL has to do with our LAWS. Our doctor days and "clearances" nothing for you to worry about. Minor technicalities in place for YOU, our patrons to know you ARE Safe and this Is Legal.
    ~You can use VISA gift cards if you wish to not use your own credit card to place the deposit but, look we are a LEGAL business, your information is confidential and NOT stored. But I understand the hesitation until you arrive so no worries there's options ;)
    We've been in business for over 30 years you're SAFE!!!
    Anyways, to those who Have appointments scheduled with the deposits THANK YOU!!! I'll see you soon ;) rps20160606_192808_996.jpg

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I do gladly accommodate Girl on Girl Shows, Toy Shows, I LOVE Virgins!!! NuRu Massage, Body Worship, Kinks, Fetishes of all sorts including but not limited to, Stockings, Feet Fetishes, Food, Bondage, Feminization, Sexual Domination, FinDom, Humiliation, Sub Role Play, Spankings, Strap Ons, Golden Showers and so many more!!! Just ask!! I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour. Satisfaction is my Pleasure. rps20160606_220155_164.jpg

3. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm going on a vacation June 29th so book me NOW

4. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great info Melissa! Book your appointments boys! She's one sexy cosmic kitten!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  5. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Appearing at The Reno / Tahoe Location Newly Resurrected Kit Kat Guest Ranch July 6 2016 Through September 6th 2016

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  6. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Hi guys, Miss Melissa Kiss
    I'm a fun and friendly lady who takes great pride in the many many many fabulous experiences I am a part of if not curator of...
    Join me. I'm totally open minded and I hear you even when you're silent. I prefer to take my time, indulging in sensuality and passion with LUST. We can chat, certainly but I'm quite a magnet for sexuality, you won't be able to keep your hands off me ...

7. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Return to Alien In September maybe October...
    I will post when it's official however Pre Booked appointments and appointments with deposit, I am ALWAYS available for. Just email me and I will be wherever you want me.

8. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

After visiting the Alien Cathouse in the past and having a lineup, I decided for my next visit to call and make an appointment with one of the ladies. I decided on Melissa Kiss based on her blog and reviews. My appointment was for a Thursday at 4:00 PM on June 9th. It was the best decision I every made. Melissa greeted me right away and I knew we would have a wonderful time. Melissa and I spoke for some time getting to know each other. Nothing was rushed with Melissa. She took great care of me, always making sure I was comfortable and relaxed. Melissa is a lovely lady, very smart and a good conversationalist. She has a great laugh and is fun to be around. The time went by too quickly. Melissa exceeded my expectations and, the best recommendation of all, I can't wait to see her again. My advice is to call for an appointment so a lady can be ready for you, and especially call for Melissa Kiss (that is if I'm not there already!)
    CharlesWilliam

9. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Your expectations may be great but I will undoubtedly exceed them as I offer a unique and authentic experience custom made for your desires. My passion, authenticity and deep belief in the restorative healing power of sexual intimacy translates clearly into the experience I wish to share with you. I take deep pride in the path I have chosen and I take every opportunity to further hone my skills. charms and abilities. I am forever a student in the school of pleasure finely mastering the art of seduction, lust, intimacy and desire.

10. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am THE Ultimate NAUGHTY Girlfriend Experience. Intimacy, Sensuality, Understanding, Passion, Laughter, and Ecstasy are just a few qualities that I bring to every adventure I am chosen to curate.
    I'm educated and well traveled so conversation is never boring.
    I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique and quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do.
    I will accommodate and stimulate your imagination. People have said they "feel comfortable" with me. I let you be you, non judging. I offer a sensual and relaxed mood with tease, stimulation and gratification.
    I'm naturally adventurous, spontaneous, attentive and soft spoken. I truly do enjoy sharing intimate experiences and exploration.

11. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

●Attentive, I pay attention to both body language and unspoken "Ques"
    ●Touch, I know that the Skin is the largest organ so that makes it the FIRST stop to sensuality.
    ●Tease and Denial.
    I'm not going right for your "package". I'm going tease, touch and kiss every part of your body EXCEPT your "package" UNTIL you're Begging to enter me.
    I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour. Satisfaction is my Pleasure.

12. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

August and September are Tentative according to my schedule based on Appointments With a Deposit.
    I'm offering outdate specials and over nights specials non stop for over nights and outdates!!!
    rps20160621_100559_473.jpg

13. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

My service is uniquely tailored to each and every customer. My extremely sensual nature makes me a passionate, attentive companion. I have confidence and intelligence to keep you mezmerized as I tease and seduce you with my charm AND looks.
    What you see is what you WILL get. Thank you for considering me, trust me when I say, you've hit the JACKPOT with me. I PROMISE to satisfy you emotionally, physically and yes even spiritually... rps20160621_102202_586.jpg

14. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Do you wish to feel appreciated, wanted, desired or more simply, have a listening and non judgmental ear, someone to unbusom yourself to? Are you craving feminine affections and sexual adventures? Well I am that, I have that I can do that for you with a genuine smile. Come and Escape, to me from your daily troubles. I can fulfill all your needs and desires then leave you unashamedly wanting more. I will make you feel complete bliss, Pleasure and lust. I know very well how to pamper and stimulate a gentleman both his perception and corporeal pleasures.

15. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Appearing LIVE at The Kit Kat Guest Ranch July Through August 2016!!!!!

16. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Currently available at The Kit Kat Guest Ranch Reno / Tahoe Location through July 2016
    Returning to the Alien Cathouse Las Vegas Location August 2016

17. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

18. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I've already started! Last night, dinner at NV50 and After Party at The Red Light Cabaret!!!! rps20160707_105820_825.jpg

Air Force Amy likes this.
  19. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Your dress looks amazing!!!! Glad you had fun!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  20. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Gentlemen trust me when I tell you, choosing me Simply guarantees you a quality, detailed energetic and bubbly companion during your adventure in one of Dennis' Cathouses. I promise to exceed your expectations in every way...

21. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I specialize in The Girlfriend Experience adventures, trust me, I'm the one who will exceed all expectations! SERIOUSLY

I do gladly accommodate Girl on Girl shows, Toy Shows, NuRu Massage, Kinks and Fetishes as well, such as Foot Fetishes, Ass Worship, Sexual Domination, Bondage, FinDom Feminization, Verbal Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Role Play, Spanking, Strap On, Stockings, GoldenShowers and so many more just ask. I'm a well rounded and experienced Luxe Paramour, there is No competition in the level of experience Only I can offer you and Only I can assure you 100% complete satisfaction and I come with the record to support this statement. So don't hesitate contact ME NOW!

22. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Ever so Often imitated, NEVER duplicated. I am THE ULTIMATE NAUGHTY GIRLFRIEND PROVIDER. Authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique quality experience designed just for you.

23. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

So, I am now LICENSED AND LEGAL to do OUT DATES!!! That's right guys, do you want a lovely, classy companion to tour Nevada With? Well, I'm the girl for you! Contact me privately for details!

24. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Your expectations may be great but I will undoubtedly exceed them as I offer a unique and authentic experience custom made for your desires. My passion, authenticity and deep belief in the restorative healing power of sexual intimacy translates clearly into the experience I wish to share with you. I take deep pride in the path I have chosen and I take every opportunity to further hone my skills. charms and abilities. I am forever a student in the school of pleasure finely mastering the art of seduction, lust, intimacy and desire.

25. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

I hope you're having lots of fun at the Kit Kat, Melissa! Lots o' love to you! :)

MelissaKiss likes this.
  26. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Thank you Roxy!! I am having fun. The ladies here are great!

27. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

I hope the men are treating you just as well ;)

MelissaKiss likes this.
  28. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

So far so good Amy ............................ rps20160712_123127_888.jpg

29. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Follow me on Twitter @Miss_MKiss

30. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Returning August 16 2016!!!!!!!!!!!

31. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Miss Kiss, that's me. I am unique. I got MY OWN PRODUCT that I have worked on for years and I know how to Bring it. I'm not just using "punch lines" to attract you, I'm THE REAL DEAL, Been doing this. I know my product and I know you WILL LOVE IT!!!!

32. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

For the discerning gentleman seeking a polished and delicate lady with a sweet nature, I am the lady for you. I offer every suitor a unique and unparalleled Girlfriend Experience.

I am THE perfect "Girlfriend Experience"!!

33. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Appointments are the absolute Best way to Ensure my availability for Your desired date and time. PAINLESS, I promise.
    BE SURE TO EMAIL ME AFTER YOU'VE MADE YOUR APPOINTMENT.

34. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

You show me interest in helping me get my Audi Q5 Hybrid I Will "LOVE YOU LONG TIME" hehehe rps20160721_153909_261.jpg

35. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Very cute! Help this woman out, people ;);)