About Me ☆Miss Melissa Kiss☆melissakiss@aliencathouse.com

Discussion in 'Alien Cathouse Forum (Amargosa)' started by MelissaKiss, Mar 5, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

I am THE Ultimate NAUGHTY Girlfriend Experience. Intimacy, Sensuality, Understanding, Passion, Laughter, and Ecstasy are just a few qualities that I bring to every adventure I am chosen to curate.
    I'm educated and well traveled so conversation is never boring.
    I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique and quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do.

2. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Guys come out for. Great time with Melissa kiss shes smoking hot & ready so book now 775-372-5678 @alien cat house 20160520_130722.jpg

3. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available ANYTIME by appointment with deposit melissakiss@aliencathouse.com

4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Allow me to be your guide through a hedonistic bliss.
    I wish to set you free of your restraints. To explore with you the forbidden or denied. An absolute surrender to your most primal sensual urges.
    Your expectations may be great but I will undoubtedly exceed them as I offer a unique and authentic experience custom made for your desires. My authentic passion for life, and deep belief in the power of healing through sexual intimacy translates clearly into the experience I wish to create with you.
    I'm certain there is much still to learn which is why I will forever be a student in the art of seduction and pleasure.
    Join me into an adventurous journey through hedonistic and spiritual bliss.