About Me ☆ Melissa Kiss ☆ PREMIER Companion ☆ Sensualist ☆ AVAILABLE At The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Alien Cathouse Forum (Amargosa)' started by MelissaKiss, Jan 25, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss LAS VEGAS Based / Gfe / Sensualist

Hey guys, please take note that I will NOT be IN house much of December through Mid January. That doesn't mean I'm not available, it Simply means you Must Make an appointment with a deposit of at Least 10% your estimated total considerations.
    I NEED at LEAST 48 business day hrs Monday-Thursday to be cleared by Dr. This is for licensing, the Dr. Clearance, you don't have to worry about it at all but it is why I need 48 Business day hrs ...

2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Come and book this sexy cosmic kitten today!!

3. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Hey guys, please take note that I will NOT be IN house much of December through Mid January. That doesn't mean I'm not available, it Simply means you Must Make an appointment with a deposit of at Least 10% your estimated total considerations.
    I NEED at LEAST 48 business day hrs Monday-Thursday to be cleared by Dr. This is for licensing, the Dr. Clearance, you don't have to worry about it at all but it is why I need 48 Business day hrs ... rps20160811_185034_514.jpg

4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am THE Ultimate NAUGHTY Girlfriend Experience. Intimacy, Sensuality, Understanding, Passion, Laughter, and Ecstasy are just a few qualities that I bring to every adventure I am chosen to curate.
    I'm educated and well traveled so conversation is never boring.
    I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique and quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do.

5. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

6. parisenvy
    Chat with Me

parisenvy Well-Known Member

No doubt in my mind you will have the best time ever if you book with Melissa Kiss

7. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Very lovely pictures sexy... so seductive! What are you waitng for guys book now @the alien cathouse

8. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

9. parisenvy
    Chat with Me

parisenvy Well-Known Member

Back on southern Nevada soil where she performs flawlessly. Let the pleasuring overwhelm you with an intense orgasmic experience. Hold on tight and enjoy the ride

MelissaKiss likes this.
  10. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

11. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available Until Oct 27th 2016.
    I'm taking a few days. I'll return Nov 4 2016
    I'm then Only In House the first 2 weeks of November then I'm taking off for my birthday... leaving Nov 23.
    I'm taking appointments for December 2016 and January 2017

12. you are beautiful what is your schedule?

MelissaKiss likes this.
  13. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Hiii! Thank you.
    My signature has my current itinerary through Jan 2017. However when you make an official booking, which includes a deposit of at least 10% of YOUR expected considerations I'm available Anytime ;)
    rps20161017_064957_561.jpg

14. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I thoroughly believe in feeding primitive desires of mankind. I offer a sensual and relaxing mood filled with tease and gratification. It is all about pure ecstasy with me.

15. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

She let me in and introduced herself with a little kiss and hug which led to her placing my hands on her breasts. I was enjoying just soaking in her curves and beaming smile as we moved into the room and she invited me to get comfortable. She was true to form she got out some wipes to clean me up and offered me one to wipe my hands. I was right out of the shower but I understand and if it means the lady is more comfortable, I'm all for it. And it really is a good idea more ladies should at least offer if not require. Esspecially hand washing after steering wheels and door knobs.

So after that she did a little lap dance type thing for me and a great bend over to see the sights! We moved up onto the bed and she started dragging her hair and breasts across me and I was getting more aroused and then she came up over my head and let me taste her pussy a little. She was allready hot, steamy and getting wet. She seemed to be having a good time as well and we mutually agreed we should swap possitions to get more into the DATY. She was really into that and we went on for a while as she got wetter and jucier and mutter sexy little things about how she was going ot do me. She had a nice hard O and got a cover out and I was fully up so she climbed on for a great cowgirl with those wonderfull breasts in my face and mouth. I was dreaming of a couple other positions and trying to hold out but it was too good to stop her or even slow her down so I let go and she ground out a great finish which I really apprieciate because it takes me a while to "get it all out".

Melissa slid off and lay beside looking very sexy and we just visited for a while. Did I mention her terrific personality? I really enjoyed her body, her talents, her company, her thoughts and personality. She was all smiles. I'm sure we went over the time but it was so easy to be distracted and hard to pull away.

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

She's awesome and adorable!!! Book her today!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

MelissaKiss likes this.
  17. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

18. trixieblue
    Chat with Me

trixieblue Book your appointment today 775.246.7252

Nice pictures....GREAT post ..[smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Accepting reservations for December melissakiss@aliencathouse.com