About Me ●TABOO / Role Play / Femininity / Sensuality / ExXxplore YOUR Repressed Desires●

Discussion in 'Alien Cathouse Forum (Amargosa)' started by MelissaKiss, Jul 20, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Being the girlie girl I am, my "natural" way is definitely submissive when dating and socializing with males. Submissive Not passive ;)
    However, when it comes to Sex, I certainly have no problem, Getting On Top! Which is why I'm able to offer "Sexual Domination" as opposed to being a "Dominatrix".
    Gentlemen who wish to explore "pegging" or anything Non Traditional, would be wise to contact ME. I'm a soft, patient, very feminine lady who you can explore these fetishes with, without the... "Hard" or humiliating factors that come with a Pro Dom. Not that Humiliation is bad, if that's what you want but I know many men want to explore Strap on play and sexual Domination but find a Dominatrix to be a little too much for them. Look no further, I'm the lady for you. We can explore these interests in a more, "traditional" environment... rps20160720_182814_099.jpg rps20160720_183228_554.jpg rps20160720_183348_526.jpg

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Sensualist by nature, I'm a sultry, feminine, smooth classic and tasteful young woman. I carry an hourglass frame, 34Dd 27 39 standing 5'4 [no heels]. My perfectly manicured size 6.5 feet are perfect to kiss and worship.
    My long blonde silky hair frames my angelic and feminine pretty face. My almond shaped mischievous dark bedroom eyes are sure to entrance you as my natural scent comes over you and my ever so soft to touch and creamy olive toned skin will welcome your hands and lips. Please do explore these curves of mine as my body is pressed against yours.
    I am THE Ultimate NAUGHTY Girlfriend Experience. Intimacy, Sensuality, Understanding, Passion, Laughter, and Ecstasy, that is what I bring to every adventure I am chosen to curate for.
    I'm educated so conversation is never boring and I can keep up.
    I really do love to please and to be pleased. Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do naturally.

Rubi Valentine likes this.
  3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great post Melissa! I can't wait to see your big smile back at Alien!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Thanks Gal............
    August ;)

5. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Returning August 16 2016
    rps20160722_193348_989.jpg

6. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

7. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I guarantee you will always remember my impossibly soft, creamy and flawless skin, my irresistible and natural scent, my sensual soft curves, my pretty, angelic, soft, feminine face which is framed by lustrous, silky blonde hair.

You will find pleasure within my full feminine hips, my bodacious booty, my thick titillating thighs and busty proportions which are Stacked ever so proportionately and certain to whet any man's appetite, 34Dd 28 39, 5'4 127lbs. Olive complexion. Petite little manicured size 6.5 feet. Perfect for gentlemen who like to nibble on toes.

8. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I stay Pressed and dressed to impress, never will embarrass you as I'm college educated, well traveled and KNOW HOW TO COMPORT myself in EVERY situation.
    I'm perfect for gentlemen who prefer Classic Beauty. Untouched smooth skin...classy and refined for Truly Discerning gentlemen. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, aSymphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel... meeting family? I can talk history, international relations, science, art, film, current social issues... I'm just So equipped to Perfect ANY man's fantasy dream Woman intimate experience.
    Email me... at ANY of my contact emails... lol
    melissakiss@aliencathouse.com
    melissakiss@loveranch.net
    melissakiss@kitkatranch.com
    ANY, I respond within MINUTES during daytime hours but always within 24 hours. If you don't hear from me, try again because that meanssomething didn't work ;)
    Dennis and Suzette ALWAYS know where I am so don't hesitate to askeither of them if you get no response or our webmaster, Phil

9. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique and quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do.
    I will accommodate and stimulate your imagination. People have said they "feel comfortable" with me. I let you be you, non judging. I offer a sensual and relaxed mood with tease, stimulation and gratification.
    I'm naturally adventurous, spontaneous, attentive and soft spoken. I truly do enjoy sharing intimate experiences and exploration.

10. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Role Play?
    Twisted Secrets?
    Confessions?
    Contact ME now!
    Miss Official Melissa KissLV
    20160811_125230.jpg

11. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am THE Ultimate NAUGHTY Girlfriend Experience. Intimacy, Sensuality, Understanding, Passion, Laughter, and Ecstasy are just a few qualities that I bring to every adventure I am chosen to curate.
    I'm educated and well traveled so conversation is never boring.
    I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique and quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do.

12. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am a Gfe provider. One of the best and I know this because of the feed back from my suitors and my long list of repeat clientele.
    I'm extremely Soft, very very feminine and I do invite you to join me in embracing my femininity. I love to be worshipped for my femininity. I love to be caressed and held. I nearly purrr like a happy little kitten.
    My skin is impossibly sensitive and silky soft. My curves are soft like pillows, for you to rest and hold. My face is soft and feminine, sweet like an angel. Men say to me, "I LOVE YOUR FACE", Seriously. Not to mention my body! 34Dd 28 39 5'4. You will find great warmth and comfort from within my thighs, between my breasts, behind my knees, at the curve of my lower back, my beautiful neck, I am purely pleasure. Please don't cheat yourself by missing out on the experience Only I am certain to give. Do let me be your guide through a hedonistic fantasy. That of seduction, passion, lust, pleasure... Bliss

Some of my favorite kinks include but certainly not limited to:
    Taboo Role-Play, Body Worship, Feminization / Sissification, Humiliation, Golden Showers, Ass Worship Foot Worship and so much more! Just ask. I'm open minded and always up to conquer new challenges and further my knowledge and know how in the art of seduction and pleasure.

13. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am a Gfe provider. One of the best and I know this because of the feed back from my suitors and my long list of repeat clientele.
    I'm extremely Soft, very very feminine and I do invite you to join me in embracing my femininity. I love to be worshipped for my femininity. I love to be caressed and held.
    My skin is impossibly sensitive and silky soft. My curves are soft like pillows, for you to rest and hold. My face is soft and feminine, sweet like an angel. Men say to me, "I LOVE YOUR FACE", Seriously. Not to mention my body! 34Dd 28 39 5'4. You will find great warmth and comfort from within my thighs, between my breasts, behind my knees, at the curve of my lower back, my beautiful neck, I am purely pleasure. Please don't cheat yourself by missing out on the experience Only I am certain to give. Do let me be your guide through a hedonistic fantasy. That of seduction, passion, lust, pleasure... Bliss

Some of my favorite kinks include but certainly not limited to:
    Taboo Role-Play, Body Worship, Feminization / Sissification, Humiliation, Golden Showers, Ass Worship Foot Worship and so much more! Just ask. I'm open minded and always up to conquer new challenges and further my knowledge and know how in the art of seduction and pleasure. rps20160917_074227_610.jpg

14. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

I love your naughty side Melissa and your sexual domination party package!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

MelissaKiss likes this.
  15. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

Book a adventure with MelissaKiss today! <3

MelissaKiss likes this.
  16. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available NOW at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas Location

17. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available now through November 23rd 2016

18. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas Location

19. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available NOW at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas Location

20. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Now taking reservations for November and December!

21. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

What is "Taboo"¿
    ... if you like it you know what it is ;)
    So if you got that extra naughty maybe a bit "dirty" scenario you'd like to experience, I'm your girl !!!

22. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I pride myself when people say they feel 'comfortable' with me and I hear, 'I can be myself when I'm with you' and it happens almost daily!!

I'm naturally adventurous, spontaneous attentive and soft. I enjoy learning your interests and hearing your stories and I simply delight in sharing mine. I am college educated so I will not have a problem keeping up with you, I learn fast.

23. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

As far reaching as the internet is, I’m so glad you have found your way here to my lil bio. There is no doubt not a lack of charming and beautifully sexy women for you to spend your time and energy with so I’m extremely flattered that you have chosen me to get to know more about. As you peruse my bio and posts through here, twitter, Instagram and facebook you will get a lil taste for who I am, my interests and my passions. I do ultimately hope this information serves as a beginning to many erotic , uncomplicated, meaningful and delicious experiences together, you and I.
    Please contact me directly to discuss scheduling.
    melissakiss@aliencathouse.com

24. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I pride myself when people say they feel 'comfortable' with me and I hear, 'I can be myself when I'm with you' and it happens almost daily!!

I'm naturally adventurous, spontaneous attentive and soft. I enjoy learning your interests and hearing your stories and I simply delight in sharing mine. I am college educated so I will not have a problem keeping up with you, I learn fast. rps20161115_104411_607.jpg

25. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available NOW at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas rps20161115_224049_960.jpg

26. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Book a FaceTime appt with me!!!!!!!!!!

27. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Leaving for Thanksgiving vacation 11/23-11/30 2016

28. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am THE Ultimate NAUGHTY Girlfriend Experience. Intimacy, Sensuality, Understanding, Passion, Laughter, and Ecstasy, that is what I bring to every adventure I am chosen to curate for.
    I'm educated so conversation is never boring and I can keep up.
    I really do love to please and to be pleased. Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do naturally. rps20161122_014751_736.jpg

29. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

People say they feel 'comfortable' with me and I hear, 'I can be myself when I'm with you'.
    I'm by nature inquisitive, adventurous and attentive. I enjoy learning your interests and simply delight in sharing mine.

30. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

When it comes to fetishes, roleplaying... Non traditional "roles" I find "Sissies" to be most interesting right now. I have been exploring this ... domain.
    The more I explore the more interested I become.
    I'm definitely interested in gentlemen who are into this. It's so "nasty" I LOVE IT!!! You lil perverts lol ;):p
    If you're a Sissie CONTACT ME NOW and Address me as "MiStress Kiss" That will instantly let me know you're a Sissie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    And I will make you choke on your cum:cool:;)

Attached Files:

31. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Now accepting reservations for December melissakiss@aliencathouse.com

32. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I understand "perversion". There are some nasty fantasIES I could never share In public. Just being honest. So YOU can share with Me. I dont judge because I probably did it too or something very similar. Lol
    It's my ability to Understand and Be Aware of my "capabilities", to know my primITive NAture, that is how I am able to cater to so many different apprOAches to erotic BlisS and pervERsions / sMUTt, Orgasms you know a SexuaLly PerVErted Fantasy FullfillmEnt. Sex for what it Was Made For... give Pleasure and Pro Create. No matter who or What GAVE us THAT we are blessed because bOTh is beauty. Like PrinCe said "we don't hAve to be marrIed to make love" ...
    So don't be afrAid to cOMe to me and confiDe your most naughty secrets. I'll work with you to make them benefit your seXu
    al hEalth and well being.
    rps20161126_105418_636.jpg

Rubi Valentine likes this.
  33. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Cum see my bff Melissa kiss at alien cathouse Vegas! xoxo

MelissaKiss likes this.
  34. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I love to be caressed and kissed, I gladly welcome all touch. Sensualist by nature, it's just in me to cuddle and touch and explore. I enjoy males who enjoy me. Trust me when I tell you, I know how to make you feel desired and appreciated. Choose me and I promise to exceed all expectations, it's my goal every time. rps20161128_142200_185.jpg

35. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

You will find pleasure from my body. You Want me to stimulate not only your body but your mind as well. That of which Only can be done by a woman. I Can Do It because I know all about Feminine DominaNce by Submission.
    A sensualist by nature, it's just in me to cuDDle and touch. I enjoy males who enjoy me. Trust me when I tell you, I know how to make you feel desirEd and appreciated. Choose me and I promise to exceed all expectations, it's my goal every time. rps20161129_061036_420.jpg