╚ ⚫ YOUR HOROSCOPE - ABOUT EACH SIGN - FACTS & DAILY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jade Capri, May 11, 2014.

1. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at SageBrush Ranch

ARIES-It's not so hard for you to reach your professional goals, but what are your love life goals? Tackle those as if they were work-related and you will succeed!
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-It's not so hard for you to reach your professional goals, but what are your love life goals? Tackle those as if they were work-related and you will succeed!
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're not feeling awesome today, but that just means you have to take things a bit more slowly. There's just no way to avoid the weirdest stuff, and you have what it takes.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-Whatever you want to do with your day is almost sure to work out right, because you're more in touch with your desires than usual. That great energy is easy to work into something even bigger.
    keep-calm-and-love-a-sexy-aries-1.png

5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You have to take today's news seriously -- there's just no denying that it's a big deal. You may not like it (almost certainly not, actually), but you know you have what it takes to cope.
    ARIES WOMAN.jpg

6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-Get creative! Impress others (and get a lot done) with unconventional ideas.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You are reacting more out of fear than anything positive right now -- but that's just fine. It's better to be emotionally honest on days like today than it is to play pretend and hope for the best.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-Your fiery energy is driving you to move and take action, even if you're not sure whether the time is right. Ignore all doubts and move forward -- sometimes you've just got to do it.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

9. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

10. Some of this information does fit me, interesting how some things apply to me.

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome Post!! I'm an "Aries" - Born April 5th[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Isn't it though[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

13. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You are in a really good position to get started on new things or to show your people just what you can do -- anything that involves new beginnings or surprises for anyone who isn't you!
    11326323_136691376689090_1468309699_n.jpg

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I agree!!! Thanks for sharing and the advice!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Aries-Sometimes life can get a bit too much for you, and all you can do is hunker down and wait for the feeling to pass. Right now you have to ride out the discomfort -- maybe a breakup, maybe a bad decision.
    tumblr_ma4ftrbTO11rxfxqeo1_500.jpg

16. willowlove
    Chat with Me

17. JadeSteele
    Chat with Me

JadeSteele jadesteele@loveranch.net

On point with Gemini. Except im not fickle.. I have been told im tenacious when I want something. As i think about it my long lasting romantic relationships have been with cancers. Lol

18. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I am a Capricorn and this described me almost perfectly!!

19. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-Try your best to put today's energy to good use -- exploring your city, meeting new people or just going for some new activity you've never tried before. Use it to enjoy it. ARIES GREEN.jpg

20. Nice post. I'm a libra [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Give your slumbering willpower a poke and try to wake it up today! There are way too many opportunities right in front of you for you to not be paying attention. And if you don't reach out and grab one of them immediately, they will just keep passing you by -- and you will keep wondering why you're not moving forward. You can have fun chasing a goal, you know -- it's not all frustration. This is a good day to start something new. Set some tougher goals for yourself.
    upload_2016-9-17_16-31-29.jpeg

AryaBlack likes this.
  22. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-
    You're moving too quickly through life right now, and need to try something a little slower if you want to avoid burnout. It's not so bad to amble along for a while, even if others are speeding.
    upload_2016-9-17_16-34-13.jpeg

23. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You need to get some stuff done today, and it's best if you do it with your people. Teamwork isn't always your style, but it is definitely the things to do now, so grab your people and go!

24. willowlove
    Chat with Me

25. Thank you for sharing SableRenae [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

26. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

MY PLEASURE SWEETHEART.....................................

27. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

MY PLEASURE LUV......................................................

28. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

VIRGO
    You have lots of energy at your disposal today, Virgo, but it's erratic and powerful. You have the stamina to make major changes, and the opportunity to break free from any restrictions that hold you back. Embrace the new, fresh aspects of your life that ring true to your freedom-loving nature. Give your soul room to breathe as you take a long walk in nature this afternoon.

29. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-When did everyone start speaking in tongues? It feels as if your people are testing your limits by deliberately not making sense, but they're really just all lost in their own little worlds for the moment.
    tumblr_ma4ftrbTO11rxfxqeo1_500.jpg

30. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're feeling the urge to start a new trend or get involved with the next big thing -- and unlike everyone else in the world you can pull it off with style! It's the best time for you to push things forward.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

31. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-Try to reboot your heart today -- you've got some serious emotional energy coursing through you, and you might as well make the most of it. If you're still not over something or someone, try again!
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

32. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-Your family is making a scene today -- though that could mean your biological people or the folks you spend every day with. In either case, you've got to deal with them on their own level.
    AH ARIRES.jpg

33. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-Plenty of creative energy is flowing through you right now -- but only some fraction of it is available for you to make use of! That is still quite a bit, though, so you should get busy and see what happens!
    keep-calm-and-love-a-sexy-aries-1.png

34. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You have to expend twice as much energy today to get half as much done as usual -- so it's a good thing you've got some to spare! It's still a good time for you to try to get stuff done.
    11326323_136691376689090_1468309699_n.jpg

35. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-Now is a great time for you to start off in a new direction -- it could be almost anything! Get a new place to live, try a new way to hit on hotties or just start walking and see where you end up!
    Aries-female.jpeg