╚ ⚫ YOUR HOROSCOPE - ABOUT EACH SIGN - FACTS & DAILY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jade Capri, May 11, 2014.

1. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at SageBrush Ranch

ARIES-You're not totally crazy about a love situation, but that doesn't mean you should walk away. If anything, it might be a lesson to make things between you two better in the end.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

2. Pretty amazing horoscope for Scorpio !

JadeCapri and (deleted member) like this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You've been running at top speed for a little too long -- now it's time to take a break. You're best off just chilling at home with friends, though you can hit the quiet nightspots if you feel up to it.
    11326323_136691376689090_1468309699_n.jpg

4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-whatever you need, you should find the right kind of help coming your way before much longer. It's a really good day to try to push through a barrier that has been holding you back.
    ARIES IN THE BEDROOM.jpg

5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Aries-You meet someone from way out of town who gets your blood pumping in a brand-new way. It may or may not be a love connection, but you're so amped up you don't really care about that.
    ARIES WOMAN.jpg

6. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

I'm a Sagittarius~ November Baybee~~~~~~~~~~~

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're jumping on the next new thing, whatever it is -- or maybe you're starting the trend yourself. You do that a fair amount, and on days like today, people can't help but look your way.
    I WANT.jpg

8. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Yes indeed. Every bit of the Aquarius description applies to me. :D:D:D The sex description is true to a fault.... it's about the FUN, not necessarily the act(s) itself.

Jade Capri likes this.
  9. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You are feeling super-sassy and full of great energy -- so get out there and mix it up in the real world. It's one of those days when adventure seems boring, and you need something even more exciting.

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-Something small is bugging you today -- and most likely it has something to do with your health Try not to freak out too much, because you can probably take care of it with little changes.
    keep-calm-and-love-a-sexy-aries-1.png

12. this is me to a T
    ....I'm always lost in my thoughts and all the others

13. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're feeling a positive flow of energy today, and it's almost certainly leading you to drop a bad habit or start a healthy one. You may want to flaunt it a little, but just enough to get friends interested.
    I WANT.jpg

14. I feel like I'm taking a risk now

15. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're getting started on something new and feeling pretty great about how it's all going. Your usual fiery energy is nowhere to be seen, but you have the right people to work with, so it's all good.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

16. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Aries
    A wave of energy washes over you midday, and while it's not exactly what you were hoping for, it does make you feel a little bit better about things. In fact, you may finally get over that one old emotional wound.
    I WANT.jpg

17. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're more stressed out than you realize, so try to keep an eye on your aggressive tendencies. They're not doing anyone any good, and you may need to bail yourself out by the end of the day.
    I WANT.jpg

18. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You may not be the politest person in the room today -- but you're okay with that. It's a good time to get your friends or family to see the lighter side of the situation.
    tumblr_m9cmipE9wa1rxfxqeo1_500.jpg

19. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're thinking beyond the limits of the current situation and might meet someone new today who sets you off on a brand-new course. It's more fun than you think it should be, and life gets even better soon.
    ARIES WOMAN.jpg

20. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're all wrapped up in something new, so you should be able to sell it to your friends without too much trouble. They can see your good energy for what it is and might follow along without question.
    I WANT.jpg

21. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Aries- You're a little too likely to flip out or start getting freaky today, so try to keep your feet on the ground. It may not be all that easy, but you should have at least one good friend who can reel you in.
    I WANT.jpg

22. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Aries-You love almost anything new, and on a day like today, your great mental energy helps you sort through all the ramifications of the big new trend or idea that's sweeping your people.

23. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Virgo:

This is going to feel like a long, slow day -- but it is also a day that offers you plenty of time to experiment with new ways of reorganizing your stuff. Doing things in a different way might put off the people who think they know you inside and out, but don't let that stop you. When you're trying to figure out who you are, you cannot be held back by who other people think you are. You have to forge your own way in life, so why not start now?

24. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're a pioneer today, and your amazing, sunny energy keeps you warm through the long night. You have plenty you want to see and do, but you may need to make a list so you can get to it all.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

25. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You have to get your way today -- you can't help but go for it. There's no reason you can't do it with a smile on your face, though, so try your best not to step on anyone's toes.
    AH ARIRES.jpg

26. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You need to make absolutely sure that you're as clear as can be today -- it's not that hard, really, but it's vital. If you have a friend or coworker who's confused, you might be able to set them straight.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

27. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-It's totally okay for you to argue all you want today -- people expect it. You're in the middle of something kind of big, and it might be a good time for you to mix up the ideas floating around.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

28. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-Even though you're not feeling the love today, you are still unusually focused and can get lots done. The boss is impressed if you're at work, or your roommates are happy if you're hanging at home.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

29. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You need to get some exercise today -- even if it's just walking around the corner to get something from the convenience store. Your good energy probably drives you to do a lot more, though.

30. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-Now is the best time for you to get started on that little project that has been haunting the back of your mind. You may need to try a little creative persuasion to get there, though.

31. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're all about listening today, and you might pick up on a few big clues that should help you figure out what people are really thinking. It's a good day to keep quiet and just pay attention.
    ARIES WOMAN.jpg

32. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're feeling really snappy today, and you should be able to work your magic without much trouble -- as long as you stay active. No matter what happens, you need to avoid downtime like the plague.
    AH ARIRES.jpg

33. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I'm a capricorn! They are the best to party with!

34. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're out front in today's big news -- at least among your crowd. You may find new ways to say hello to the hotties, or you may decide that your old look needs to get tossed out the window.

35. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're feeling a bit out of sorts right now, but that doesn't mean you need to stay in bed all day. You should be able to keep it together if you stick to the basics and just deal with life as it is.
    A.jpg