╚ ⚫ YOUR HOROSCOPE - ABOUT EACH SIGN - FACTS & DAILY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jade Capri, May 11, 2014.

1. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at SageBrush Ranch

ARIES-You have too much going on to really keep track of it all -- and you may find that people are trying to deal with you in the wrong way. Just take a deep breath and explain what's up to them.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES=It's way too easy to lose your cool today, especially with bureaucracy or stupid rules. If you're going to do it, do it big -- you may as well put on a performance that people will really remember!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-Get started on something new -- you have the right kind of energy to launch just about anything. Your people are all more receptive to ideas, too, so you should be able to get them involved.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES=Blow off any personal stuff that is backed up today -- you're not going to get very far with it, and others you care for are much needier. You should find that your energy is perfect for them.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

6. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

This is so very accurate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're not usually one to wait around for an opening, but if you have been, now's your chance! It's time to snap into action and ask out that hottie, grab that new job, or do whatever you want, really!
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-
    You're staring at a vast number of options today, but that's much more exciting than intimidating. Have fun exploring, and don't worry too much about what you may be missing out on.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You can't be bothered with sorting out the details of your latest big idea -- other folks can take care of that. You can hardly stop talking about it long enough to think, you're so excited!
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-Whatever you have to say today, keep it simple. You're full of big ideas, but most people only want to hear the summaries. It's actually easier than you think to dumb it all down.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're feeling quite energetic, but it's all practical rather than crazy fun. There's nothing wrong with that -- you just need to focus on the stuff that has been holding you back for a while.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

12. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-Just before you launch into a tirade, hold back and rephrase it -- or just hold it in. Nobody is ready to hear anything that's not strictly positive, and that might be too hard to pull off.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

13. Mandy Hazell
    Chat with Me

Mandy Hazell Local Lover @LRN

Libra: Very interesting and appeals to almost every aspect of a Libra.

14. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

15. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-Slow down with everything from work to romance today -- you need to make sure you're just taking things one step at a time. Shortcuts only lead to grief because you'll end up with plenty of do-overs.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

16. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

You need to chill out a bit, or else someone else is going to take things the wrong way -- and nobody wants that! It's one of those days when you should make sure you're letting folks be.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

17. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You should do whatever it takes to speak honestly today, even if that ends up hurting a few feelings. It's hard to blame yourself for telling the truth -- and things will be worse if you don't!
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

18. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-Don't be shy -- push toward whatever you want today. You have the chance to direct your energy in an incredibly positive direction, but it might look to some like you're taking on too much.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

19. VictoriaVelvet
    Chat with Me

VictoriaVelvet LOVELY LOVER AT LOVE RANCH NORTH

I love this! I'm a pisces and I would have to say this is pretty accurate to my personality!:)

20. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-
    You see your chance today and you jump all over it -- things couldn't be better for you to get your way in love or at work. If you have to step on a few toes to get there, well, that's all part of life.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

21. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You don't need to save the world, though that would be nice. You do need to use some of your excess energy to help folks who need it more than you do -- and you should have a sweet opportunity tonight.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

22. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Ok, so I went back and read the description of an Aquarius at the beginning of the thread. All I can say is that the details are downright SCARY relative to how they apply to me. I always enjoy horoscopes.;)

JadeCapri and (deleted member) like this.
  23. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're throwing off showers of sparks today, you're so wired up with good energy. It's the perfect time to push forward with some big plan -- you never know how crazy things will get later.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

24. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES...
    If you're not busy all day long, that means you're frustrated. You need action in the worst way, but the good news is you can find interesting activities or riveting people anywhere you look. Put yourself out there.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

25. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

I'm a Sagittarius. Like exact description except build, I'm short :) I do get impatient. I just ... like to See results. I don't like wasting time on bs, ya know :) It's never personal, I just keep it movin... gotta go, not my type a ride... lol Peace
    I believe in this stuff. :) Thanks Jade

26. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-
    Just because you know you need to be polite doesn't mean you have to be a pushover. Stand up for yourself no matter what -- but make sure you do so with a huge smile on your face.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

27. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You should try to avoid getting in too deep when the arguments inevitably flare up today -- but don't avoid them entirely. They're mostly for entertainment purposes anyway, so there's no need to take them seriously.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I'M AN ARIES!!! VERY INFORMATIVE - THANKS FOR SHARING!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're feeling a bit crazed over recent developments in your love life -- which could just mean a new crush. Let your emotions flow freely or else you might act out in a way that cramps your style.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

30. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You have family business you need to deal with today -- check in with your parents or whomever else is appropriate. It might all be good, so there's no need for you to keep putting it off.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

31. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're feeling so weirdly great today. Don't be surprised if ask out that new hottie you thought was way out of your league. No matter what the results are, you should find yourself feeling awesome.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

32. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-Someone comes at you like you stole their sweetie -- and who knows? Maybe you did. Still, you aren't interested in mixing it up with them, so just let them blather while you keep your cool.
    d280fac84dfd91081eb3eec32f8da608.jpg

33. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-It's time to get serious about some part of your life that has been pretty silly for far too long. You may need to sign on a few dotted lines, but it's all for the best and you can feel the good energy flow.
    ARIES GREEN.jpg

34. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

ARIES-You're in no mood for rushing into anything -- which is kind of weird for you. It's one of those days when you're much better off sitting still and waiting for stuff to happen before you decide to act.
    keep-calm-and-love-a-sexy-aries-1.png