REVIEW ╚ ⚫ REVIEWS:Gentlemen║ Ladies ║ Couples ║ Virgins ║ 2-Girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JadeCapri, Jul 17, 2011.

1. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Re: ✅ ⁂❥⁂ REVIEWS:Gentlemen║ Ladies ║ Couples ║ Virgins ║ 2-

Jade sure is one of a kind!!

2. Re: ✅ ⁂❥⁂ REVIEWS:Gentlemen║ Ladies ║ Couples ║ Virgins ║ 2-

You sure do have a way with people, Jade :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Re: ╚ ❥ REVIEWS: Gentlemen ║ Ladies ║ Couples ║ Virgins ║ 2-

Hey Frozen :)
    So nice to hear from you. I hope all is well. I will second your world as you are a wonderful person to spend time with and it will be my luck to see you again. hehe yep..you got me smiling here :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Because its Tuesday :)

[​IMG]

WL1 likes this.
  5. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

All the wonderful reviews and beautiful pictures can't begin to compare with meeting this lady in person. The lady inside is even more lovely...

Jade Capri likes this.
  6. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I agree TiredFrog!

[​IMG]

7. Re: ✅ ⁂❥⁂ REVIEWS:Gentlemen║ Ladies ║ Couples ║ Virgins ║ 2-

Loving the reviews!

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know! he is very talented. My favorite photographer so far.

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you my dear.

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Roxanne :)
    They have been wonderful to me. I have no words to say enough about everyone here.

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Froggy :)
    Pictures can do only so much. Meeting and spending time with the person, specially when we get along so well like us [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

yes he is- i might need to reconsider changing my profession.
    the time that a photographer get to spend with you is a dream.
    i would love to be your photographer :twisted: :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jade Capri likes this.
  13. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

Jade is a hottie with a beautiful booty :wink:

[​IMG]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

Great reviews Jade there is a reason why you get lover of the year every year you're the best!!!

Jade Capri likes this.
  16. Re: ✅ ⁂❥⁂ REVIEWS:Gentlemen║ Ladies ║ Couples ║ Virgins ║ 2-

Yes she is! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Have a great long weekend everyone ;)

[​IMG]

WL1 likes this.
  18. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

have a fun and great weekend beautiful
    i still see you in the reflection :wink:

19. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Re: ╚ ⚫ REVIEWS:Gentlemen║ Ladies ║ Couples ║ Virgins ║ 2-Gi

AWESOME REVIEWS!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

AWESOME REVIEWS!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_2399.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

23. I was fortunate to spend time with Jade this past weekend. She is as good as all the reviews say...she is very engaged, in the moment, and you get the sense she really wants to make sure that you enjoy your time. For me, she gave me some dating/attracting women advice since I am somewhat shy. The fun stuff is quite obvious - she is good at what she does and has an amazing body.

To Jade, I wish you were able to stay with me and teach me for 30 days =) With that said, thank you for all of your patience. We started communicating about a year ago, I had planned on coming, and then could not come. You still answered my emails and checked in on me. You have a huge heart and your no quit attitude definitely made my trip worth it. I really needed this experience and believe that it will be a stepping stone to a better love life in the near future.

Anyone still not sure if they should book with her...don't think, just book her.

BC

Jade Capri likes this.
  24. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

25. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

that will be "alright" with me :D
    i know that you take many, many, and many selfies / photos :cool:
    until you find the right one that you like, i will be more than happy & glad to accommodate ;)

100 shots = 10 good ones (little time with Jade :))
    1000 shots - 100 good ones (more time with Jade :):))
    10000 shots = 1000 good ones ( even more with with Jade:):):))

Jade Capri likes this.
  26. I can't wait to get to your part of my trip review.....it'll be titled My Sixth Experience(s)

Jade Capri likes this.
  27. allen65
    Chat with Me

allen65 Well-Known Member

I have so many good things to say about Jade I don't know where to begin but I also want to say a few words to anyone
    out there that may be having trouble deciding to make their first visit to one of the Ranches. If you are hear reading these posts
    and checking out the ladies profiles then you have already made the first step.
    Now I"m sure there are some of you who may be a little nervous and have a lot of things going through your mind. I know because
    I was like that also. Wondering, "what will people think", "will people give me that look like they are judging me". All kinds of
    crazy thoughts might be going through your head. Well I for one can tell you that nothing like that will happen.
    My first experience with the ranches kind of started a couple of years ago.After a bad divorce I started checking out the web
    sights for all the ranches and had always been thinking of going. Seeing and reading about so many sexy and interesting ladies.
    At the same time I would have crazy thoughts like "she would never want to be with me" or "I'm not good enough for her".
    All of those thoughts did nothing but waste time and delay what I should have done sooner.
    So after all that time,about a month ago, I finally convinced myself that I should go for it. I sent an email to on of the girls.
    Almost right away i got a response that she was not available for the time frame I was trying to set up. Yes I was a little discouraged
    but then I got e few more messages from some of the other girls saying they were sorry that the one I had chosen could not be there
    but they would be happy to meet with me instead. I remember thinking "Wow this is cool all these beautiful women want to meet me".
    Now I know I'm nothing special but it makes an average guy like me feel good.
    This is where Jade Capri comes into the story. She was one of those ladies I would think "she would never want to be with a guy
    like me". I found out later that I was way wrong.I decide what the hell, I'll go ahead and write her back because she was one of the
    ones I mentioned sent me an email. Now I would be happy to have talked with any of the other ladies because they are all great and
    I have since then but I chose her for my first visit. After several emails to each other we decided on a day and time for our date
    and I called in a deposit to reserve the time with her.
    So there I was on a plane from Florida on my way for a date with Jade Capri. My mind was racing with all kinds of thoughts.
    Everything from nervous to excited, sometimes all at once. Had to have a few drinks to calm down. When I landed in Reno the car
    I had requested was there waiting for me. I forgot to mention they have transportation service also. I remember thinking to
    myself, I wonder what this guy thinks about people like me. Very nice guy. Made polite conversation during the ride.That already
    started putting me at ease. We get to The Love Ranch and a lovely lady greeted me at the door. I told her I had an appointment
    with Jade and she welcomed me in and asked if I'd like to wait in the parlor or at the bar while she went and told Jade I was there.
    Still just a little nervous I chose the bar.During the very short wait I noticed some of the other girls and even some other clients.
    EVERYONE had polite smiles and greetings. NO ONE judging or giving strange looks like I was worried might happen. Very pleasant
    atmosphere. A lot less nervous now.
    In a few short minutes Jade walked around the corner and I know my heart missed a few beats then. That radiant smile and a
    body that looks even better in person. She very quickly took away whatever fears I had left. That lovely accent and her kind words
    made me feel like we had known each other for longer than we did. We talked for a few minutes and then she suggested that we
    move to her suite.
    Now I will keep what happened after that to myself because those memories are private. But what I will say is it was very obvious
    that Jade genuinely cares about her clients happiness. You will not regret a single minute with her. I promise.
    On my flight home the next day I started thinking about when I could make a return visit. Yes I am hooked. After all the crazy
    worrying for no reason I will be making more trips back to the ranches. I have a big list of ladies I want to meet and party with.
    No matter what Jade, you will always have a special place in my heart because you was the first and I am looking forward to my
    next visit with you.
    I want to say Thank You to everyone involved in my experience. The driver, the lady at the door,the cashier,I'm sorry I don't
    remember your names, and everyone else that had a smile and helped put me at ease.
    The whole point to this long story is to let everyone know that there's nothing to worry about. Look, we all have our reasons
    for wanting to spend time with these wonderful ladies. One of my favorite quotes "You only live once". So stop about it and go ahead
    and send that email to the one you want to meet. Make that date and have some fun. Hell try something new. I know I'm going to
    try some new things I've always been curious about. And make sure you include Jade in your plans somewhere. You will be glad
    you did.
    I hope that all this will help with your decision. If it helps even one person then it was Mission Accomplished. Have fun everyone.

Allen65

JadeCapri and (deleted member) like this.
  28. bringing this back up...,............

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2016
    roxanneprice likes this.
  29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am trying to edit this post to add new pictures. Be patient and in the mean time, you can read some of my reviews ;)

[​IMG]

dreamscometrue and John N Ga like this.
  30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

If you had reviews I would have said the same thing about you Froggy :)

dreamscometrue likes this.
  31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

These are sone of my most recent selfies.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

http://www.jadecapri.com/forums/topic/my-expectations-exceeded/
    From RED_ROOSTER

Where to start……first off my conversations before my visit would bring me back every time. I was very amazed at how she was genuine and never pressed me for a visit with her minim.

She is very smart and has a wide range of knowledge and interest that exceeds the women I meet around the city. I also cannot pass on learning a bit about her Brazilian culture and her amazing plans for her future.

once I met Jade, a little late, she is exactly as you see and has an amazing personality! She continues without missing a beat and I have never felt more comfortable around a woman. Her attention, smile, and of accent made me even more excited. Once we made it to her room she never made me feel uncomfortable or cheap. She was very accommodating and excited for me.

the sexual experience was unbelievable. I receive the best oral sex and was even allowed to return my generosity. He pleasure and ability to please me was perfect. She is very clean and her skin is truly young, not to mention she smells so good. We did stuff that interested me and it was very hard to hold on until the final release.

I laid and had time to actually talk and recover, something unseen by most other girls. Once we finished and cleaned up, we had time to walk out and have another small conversation before I left.

I am ring honest with you that she is genuine, attentive and will not take advantage of you or make you feel cheeted and cheap. I am going to make it a point to see her once every other month as that experience is one of a kind!

Thank you you jade for a very pleasant night

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

http://www.jadecapri.com/forums/topic/my-st-pats-2016-hike-with-jade-capri/

After deciding I would be there St Pats 2016, I contacted Jade that I would be attending and wanted to spend quality time with her.
    Time quickly passed and I was on my flight to Reno! After landing I texted Jade that I had arrived. We had planned an outdate to hike in Lake Tahoe.

This was the second day of my trip…..just so happened to be on St Pats day. After arriving, Jade walked through the doorway looking magnificent …as ALWAYS!!! We walked to her room for a quick chat to catch up on our lives! Soon, the fun began!!! Jade went into her bathroom to change….returning wearing lingerie that looked like all strings. There was a bow looped around her breasts that I quickly untied and playtime ensued!! What happens next will stay between Jade and I. Each visit with Jade easily surpasses the previous encounter!! [​IMG][​IMG]

After cleaning up, Jade took me to lunch before our hike! Lunch was as tasty as our playtime earlier!! After eating, we headed to Lake Tahoe to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the lake as we talked, catching up, flirting as we drove!
    Arriving at the lake, Jade always prepares a snack for us to enjoy when we take a break! The walk was SPECTACULAR!!! As was the gorgeous lady I was hiking with!! We walked to the lake on a nature trail, that explained the history of the area. Arriving on the beach, we sat took pics and had our snack before returning to the car for the drive back. The drive back seemed to take longer than normal to me….maybe because, we were engaged in conversation , holding hands, flirty glances!

When we got back to the ranch , we were going to continue our fun . After preparing the room, we hurriedly undressed to please one another!! What happens next will stay between Jade and I. Every trip would not be complete without some quality time with Miss Jade Capri!!

Do yourself a favor, and book an appointment with this SPECIAL LADY! She will stimulate, your mind, body, soul! Thanks Jade!!

not that day, but it is what I have to attempt to illustrate it ;)

John N Ga and dreamscometrue like this.
  35. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me