╚✿Roxanne Asks; "Threesome, Orgy or One on One?"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by roxanneprice, May 15, 2016.

1. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

roxanneprice Hopeless Romantic

Which experience do you prefer? Personally, two girl parties are my favorite. One on one GFE is a lot of fun but nothing beats having an extra pair of hands for double the pleasure! Orgies are pretty wild, and I'm always happy to participate in group sex. ;)

I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's responses, in the mean time stay sexy!
    Xoxo

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    david006, MelissaKiss and tuch2881 like this.
  2. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

Well I still haven't had my first time so I can't necessarily answer this question to the best of my ability. I would say I wouldn't mind participating in group sex like an orgy. And of course a threesome with two women sounds like heaven.

However I would hope my first time would have a level of personal intimacy. Maybe that's easier one on one? I don't know.

roxanneprice likes this.
  3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

I've only done a 2 girl one time so far, and LOVED it. :D I hope to do it again in the future. But a one on one GFE, with the right lady I think is more my style. As for an orgy, I'm not sure I'd survive. ;) My head(s) would be spinning trying to keep up with all the activity. As a true gentleman, I would hate to show any signs of favoritism or feel that any of the ladies were being neglected. LOL! :cool:

roxanneprice likes this.
  4. Having done a number of two girl parties and even a three girl party once, it's always so much fun. I plan on doing it again, maybe next year if I can swing it.

roxanneprice likes this.
  5. freakygeek
    Chat with Me

freakygeek Well-Known Member

Honestly...one on one is great...threesomes are great...but foursomes and up are a lot of mental stimulation....too much going on if you know what I mean....not that it's not INCREDIBLE....but ya gotta work up to it :)

tahoebigbear and roxanneprice like this.
  6. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

All can have their benefits, and depending on the mood each one can happen in an instant! :)

roxanneprice likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:D[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I'm thinking we need to explore all of these scenarios Roxanne!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

roxanneprice likes this.
  8. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

I wanna participate!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

roxanneprice likes this.
  9. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

I'm game!

I'd love to have you along for the ride Willow. ;)

10. I hope to try all of them one day. Preferably starting with a one-on-one.

roxanneprice likes this.
  11. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

Chemistry is very important, with it you'll never feel left out.. ;)

auron79 likes this.
  12. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

My only three some was on my birthday at the Ranches and it was a epic!
    I have always enjoyed one on one parties. Something about two people becoming one. HOWEVER hehe, if the ladies and I are all clicking and want some alone time...of course.
    Hmmm actually I would love for that to happen again for my birthday when I come back up there.

roxanneprice likes this.
  13. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

A threesome with two sexy professionals of your choice sounds like the perfect way to celebrate your special day! I like the way you think :p :p

auron79 likes this.
  14. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

Foursomes eh, I think having double that amount would be crazy! Oh wait... Good times. ;)

15. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

While multiple partners sounds exciting, I personally prefer one on one. I like to focus all my energy on one special person.:)

16. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

Yes yes yes, I 100% agree! My natural strength lies in one on one, intimacy is SO important between two people. I'm bi curious, but it doesn't mean I'm not a passionate lover in private. ;)

tahoebigbear likes this.
  17. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Good question Roxanne. For sensuality, sexyness and romance, I like the 1 on 1 GFE/BFE when you don't have to ask/explain about the party...for sexy, no holds and exciting fun, the two girl party is it, especially when there are girl crushes and boy competitions involved ... lol. Having two ladies pampering you and each other, nice. I've been lucky to have had a couple that were 10+++. So, I don't have a preference, it's all better than good. :)

roxanneprice likes this.
  18. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Mmmmmm I'm greedy I like them ALL!!! ;)

19. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]ALL OF THEM !!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

Looks like you had a positive threesome experience not too long ago... Hmmmnn ;)

tahoebigbear likes this.
  21. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Active Member

2 or more would be amazing, but I would have to connect with the ladies involved first, so 1 on 1 first, then possibly move up to the Major's.

The only way I think I could make an exception to this would be if I have connected with 1 of the ladies previously and she recommends the second. I would trust her judgement on that and I would hope she would be able to recommend someone that I would be comfortable with

22. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

yep...and it was a 10++ ... :)

roxanneprice likes this.
  23. One on one is always hot. I'd love to have a 2 girl experience though for me the turn on is more the extra pair of eyes ;D

24. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

The voyeuristic side is still really sexy [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

So you like to be watched? Sounds sexy... Do you like to watch two women together I wonder? ;)

26. Two girls is definitely on my top list...an orgy might be too much to handle...I'd end up like one of those bellows for fireplaces and just poof out dust halfway through ...

27. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

Just take baby steps then... Haha if you're interested in two women you'd definitely be curious in more afterwards. ;)

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:D[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I'm thinking we need to get this party started and soon!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

roxanneprice likes this.
  29. I have had multiple girl parties before. One on one is my preference in parties because I want to know how my actions affects the lady I am with, and not the actions of other girls. I am more into trying to please the girl most of the time. I love having multiple parties with the same girl, the parties get better and better as we get comfortable and know each other better over time. I want to become a better "lover" since I know I need lots of improvement in that area, I never thought of myself as a good lover and sex partner, just more of a selfish one.

roxanneprice likes this.
  30. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your perspective, isurfer!

31. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

Can anyone guess who my first choice would be for a threesome? ;)
    [​IMG]

32. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

I'm hoping it's TahoeBigBear because I have a really cute friend that can join us that shares well and likes licking... ice cream ... :)

33. Watching two women together is always a turn on, of course I'll want to perve in too ;)

34. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Have yet to have a orgy but threesomes are awesome!!

35. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

Orgies are a must! I've been saying for awhile that we need to shut down the brothel for a day and have a mass orgy in the parlor. Make it happen guys!! ;)

GezabelleSinclaire likes this.