RANCH SPECIAL −★−Alice Little- Couple's Parties with Alice Little- Updates 9/21!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush and Red Light Cabaret Forum (Carson)' started by AliceLittle, Dec 26, 2015.

1. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

I love having couple's parties, and I know just the way to create an incredible experience for all three of us! The focus is on you both equally- i'm here to bring something unique for you both! Would you like to lay back and enjoy a massage? Would you like to team up, and focus our efforts on just on partner? Are you both looking to focus on me? we can make any and all of these things happen together!

Q: Why should I Book a couples party with you?
    A: I'm a genuinely bisexual lady with has frequent encounters with couples, and I love to help make both of your fantasies come true! You know you're going to have an incredible experience with me, one that will leave you both satisfied. I always take the time to talk to both parties- together and separately, to make sure we go over all your wishes, wants, fantasies, and desires.

I am available daily at Sagebrush Ranch, and I'm able to offer some fantastic specials to couples! While most ladies would choose to count you as two people, I see you instead as just one pair, and am able to offer you both equal pleasure, equal enjoyment, all for my normal rate! Couples are a specialty of mine, and I thoroughly love being able to care for both of you at the same time. I have several packages I am able to offer for couples, or we can design a party to suit both of your needs!​

Package #1- Couple's VIP

Our time together starts in our extra-large Jacuzzi, with a bottle of Champagne or Wine! We will get to relax, talk, and get to know each other better. From there, we can slip into our robes and move into our luxurious VIP room, and XL king sized bed! With plenty of room for three people, its the perfect place to try new positions, and create mutual pleasure and memories that will last!

Package #2-Couple's Luxury Plus

Let's enjoy the largest room in the house together! I'll set up my massage table, and treat you both to a very relaxing rub down that is sure to get things loosened up. Featuring a couch, XL king sized bed, and a dancing pole, the luxury suite is the place for an exciting night's adventure! We can try out all sorts of fun on the couch, the bed, and then have me treat you both to a dance! This room also has its own private shower, so we can all shower off after our bedroom adventure, and move the excitement to the shower!

Package #3- Couples Out date

Let's venture away from Sagebrush Ranch and explore Nevada together! I have a list of the best restaurants we can visit together before we head back to your hotel and enjoy all the amenities there! we can go for a swim, or relax in the sauna. After that, its back to your room for a night filled with fun, pleasure, and adventure! Anything is possible- lets have a great time together that leaves you both with big smiles.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  2. Gillette
    Chat with Me

Gillette "The best a man can get!"

Your couples parties sound amazing!

3. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great packages. Couples are always fun.

4. maliyahmonroe
    Chat with Me

maliyahmonroe Well-Known Member

I love couples

5. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

COUPLES ARE GREAT! I LOVE SPENDING TIME AND HAVING EXPERIENCES WITH COUPLES, TOO!
    CHECK OUT MY COUPLE PACKAGES AND SPECIALS>> HERE <<

[​IMG]

EMAIL ME AT IVYMAE@LOVERANCH.NET

6. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

I love to have fun with couples!

7. BSMNoVa
    Chat with Me

BSMNoVa Active Member

Damn. Almost makes me wish I was still part of a couple. Very hot specials.

AliceLittle likes this.
  8. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

so what you do is pick two of us lovely ladies here, and we give you both the girlfriend experience, and a threesome experience! <3

BriarRose and BSMNoVa like this.
  9. BSMNoVa
    Chat with Me

BSMNoVa Active Member

Good answer. I know which two I'd choose. ;)

10. Wow, those are some awesome specials!

11. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

thats one way to make this extra fun!

BSMNoVa likes this.
  12. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

todays a great day to come in and have some fun!

13. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

making quality memories is my specialty!

14. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

Any couple would be crazy not to book these parties!! [​IMG]

15. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

Your specials and packages always sounds so fun! Come by and let the ladies spoil you here at the ranch!

16. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Couples are super fun! Especially if it is their first time!

17. This is such a wonderful and amazing Idea alice you are truly spectacular!!!

18. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

there's a certain special touch thats needed to make three somes extra fun! you need a girl that can focus on both of your wants, wishes, and desires. With me, couples are my specialty- i can help you both to have a great time!

19. She is amazing at caring for couples she knows what to do when to do almost like magic.

20. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

I love couples- they're one of my favorite things here at the ranch! Making memories is so much more fun when you get to share them with someone you love. Not to mention i know some incredible positions that you'll both enjoy :)

21. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

I love to make both people feel special and appreciated! let's get to know each other together <3

22. She is such an amazing, young lady that knows how to take care of you as long as you tell her what you want!!!

23. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

24. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Go and see Alice for all of your couples parties!!!!!

25. I really should take advantage of this, now to just talk the girlfriend into coming out with me.

26. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Girl With the Golden Touch

Alice takes Great care of couples! :)
    -------------------

27. I can't wait to have my next party with you alice, me and the wife are really looking forward to it.

28. Ohh! this is a great idea. Sounds like a party for sure

Domus likes this.
  29. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Its one hell of a unforgettable experience for sure!

30. My first experience with Alice was a couples experience with my wife, and let me tell you, Alice knows exactly how to please a couple.

VictoriaKeyes likes this.
  31. Alice is wonderful at all parties, I'd take the time of day to book a party with her cute and friendly butt.

BriarRose likes this.
  32. I would love to see you and Alice in the same party Victoria

AliceLittle likes this.
  33. I Love Couple parties too Alice.....May I Join you one day!!!!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

Couples parties are so incredible, special, and worthwhile :)

35. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

Sounds like a great idea to me Briar.

Domus likes this.