•••••• A Wonderful Time with Ruby Rae •••••

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NotSoVirgo, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Last week it was my fortune to get together with Ruby Rae. We made an appointment ahead of time and used the extra time to get to know each other and flirt over email so that the by the time we met in person, I felt at ease and had built up a healthy amount of anticipation. She made sure to find out what kind of lingerie and music I wanted for the party and was wonderfully open-minded and straightforward when discussing what turns us both on.

Recommendation: make an appointment ahead of time - it adds so much to the experience!

Ruby manages to mix womanly drop-dead-gorgeous with a cute girl-next-door quality. But in addition to her obvious good looks (even better in person), she is very friendly and just a pleasure to be with and talk to - a very thoughtful and life-loving soul. This is what makes Ruby such a joy to be with. One highlight of the party for me was just lying in bed with this beautiful young woman in my arms and talking. She is both a good listener and a delightful conversationalist.

Of course there was more to the party than that, and the experience defies my attempts to describe it. In her own words, she's "sugar and spice and everything nice". All I can say is: she's definitely "sugar" and "nice", and hold on to your seat when she gets to the "spice"!

And to Ruby - many thanks for a wonderful time!

2. Awwww, thank you, sweetie! It was a pleasure getting to spend time with you, and a pleasure getting to know you before and during the party and we will continue now after the party :) You are a great guy and I love the Audrey book! It's so awesome :D I can't wait to see ya next time!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] times a hundred!

xoxo

3. great review of an incredible women I dream of the day that I will get out to meet her for real one of these days.

4. I have never heard the word ooze sound so good in a sentence until now :) You are such a sweetie, Cas. I'm glad that my personality shines through my looks :)

5. I hope that day comes sooner rather than later, baby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

I like this bit of the review the most lol.

7. I second that. Reviewers all over the board have been struggling for the words to define what makes Ruby such a special lady and NotSoVirgo did a great job!

8. Awww, Isis! You are a so incredibly sweet. Love ya! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Haha! Me too! :D

10. Hahahahaha, Nickelback! I think everyone knows by now that you love lingerie ;) Haha, at least I do!

11. The best compliment I could ever receive :) I would rather be complimented on my personality and/or brains than my looks any day. But the combo of all three isn't a bad idea, either ;)

12. I love my appointmenters, as I call them. A lot of great connections have come from that client base :)

13. You were probably speechless at Lake Tahoe as well! So beautiful there :)

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I love the taste of sugar and spice. I agree with you about the appointments. It help you to get to know each other before and when you meet in person it's like sparkles. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I like that too Crumbie!!

16. You love the taste of me?! What could be better than that? Yes, appointments are the way to go, in my opinion! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Haha, you would, Jade! ;)

18. Ruby, I must say amongst all of the wonderful things your clients have to say about you they keep going back to your personality. To me there isn't anything better than a trifecta woman. Intelligence, personality and beauty. Your exceptional reviews are starting to make me think I definitely chose the right woman to consider coming up to the ranches for.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. Maybe I should get a tool belt ;) Am I sensing a new photo idea...... haha! Thank you, sweetums! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Your post reminds me of the Funny Face song from Audrey's movie Funny Face.

"How can you possibly make a model out of that? You can't be serious.

DICK.
    When I get through with you, you'll look like— what do you call beautiful...?—a tree.
    You'll look like a tree.

DICK.
    Frankly, dear, your modesty reveals to me
    Self-appraisal often makes us sad
    And if I add your funny face appeals to me
    Please don't think I've suddenly gone mad.

You have all the qualities of Peter Pan
    I'd go far before I'd find a sweeter Pan.

I love your funny face
    Your sunny, funny face.
    For you're a cutie
    With more than beautie.
    You've got a lot of
    per-son-a-li-ty for me.

You fill the air with smiles
    For miles and miles and miles
    Though you're no Mona Lisa
    For worlds I'd not replace,
    Your sunny, funny face.

I love your funny face
    Your sunny, funny face.
    You're not exotic
    But so hypnotic.
    You're much too much
    If you can cook the way you look.

I'd swim the ocean wide
    Just to have you by my side.
    Though you're no Queen of Sheba,
    For worlds I'd not replace
    Your sunny, funny face.

[Dick turns on the projector light. This time it lights the face of Jo,
    who is standing at the screen, smiling.]"

I love it :) I can't wait until we can spend some time together! It will be an amazing time, I'm sure of it! :)

21. Kisses to both of you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. I'm always happy to post anything Audrey! :lol:

23. It's like an inside joke with me and my sister about that song now. My brother-in-law doesn't like that movie so when we're around him we always start singing, "Mooooooon Riveerrrrrrrr.....lalalalalalalaaaaaaa...." and he always says, "Is that the only part you know?!"

I surprised him when I actually sung the whole thing :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Now you're getting creative! :D

25. I can't wait to find out! ;)

26. Haha, definitely!

xoxo

27. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this review, NotSoVirgo :)

[​IMG]

28. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member