Jan 21, 2017
Media:
Albums:
Birthday:
September 17
The Moonlite Bunny Ranch in Carson City, NV

Share This Page

MichelleSweets

All-American Sweetheart @MOONLITE BUNNY RANCH, Female, from The Moonlite Bunny Ranch in Carson City, NV

dreamscometrue it really was a pleasure meeting you as well get convo hope to see you again soon Aug 5, 2016

MichelleSweets was last seen:
Jan 21, 2017
    1. bigmike1986
      bigmike1986
      hey michelle n how u doing
    2. Mcdfreshcatz
      Mcdfreshcatz
      Hi from Florida
    3. Frankie Morgan
      Frankie Morgan
      Hi baby how are you
    4. MichelleSweets
      MichelleSweets
      dreamscometrue it really was a pleasure meeting you as well get convo hope to see you again soon
      1. dreamscometrue likes this.
      2. dreamscometrue
        dreamscometrue
        I would definitely love to keep in contact. Any girl who is a big fan of horror is extremely attractive to me.
        Aug 5, 2016
        MichelleSweets likes this.
    5. MichelleSweets
      MichelleSweets
      forgotten i have some more coming asap lol
    6. dreamscometrue
      dreamscometrue
      It was really nice meeting you and getting to know you a little and find out we have quote a bit in common
      1. MichelleSweets likes this.
    7. forgotten
      forgotten
      HI, I think you need to post some more pictutures and a little info and if I forgot to mention it more pictures. Just kidding, you look beautiful and fun, and I get to post on your page first. But pictures are nice
      1. MichelleSweets likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    September 17
    The Moonlite Bunny Ranch in Carson City, NV
    Greetings everyone! My name is Michelle Sweets, and I am writing this bio of myself from my cute little bedroom at the Bunny Ranch legal brothel in Carson City, Nevada. This is my first time ever working as a courtesan and so far everything has been...sensational! Everything about the bordello fits so well into my own personality! I'm an outgoing, bubbly and very easy-going girl, and I'm always open to anything new and intriguing. Life can be so interesting and fun, and we only live once, so why not explore everything you can? Here at the Bunny Ranch everything is about exploration and experiencing new thoughts, ideas and actions--and that means you too! When you step into the brothel I want you to be as excited to meet me as I am to meet you! We are going on an adventure together! How cool is that! And remember, it's always your call on how we take it and what we do! Do you enjoy chatting and having a drink at the Bunny Bar? We can hang there for hours if you like! Would you prefer taking me right to bed and cutting out all the prelims--then go for it! I am very flexible and adapt easily to every situation. Sex? I love it! The more the better! Doggy-style really gets me off--I do have a clit piercing and all! What floats your boat?

Signature

Contact Info:
    [email protected]
    twitter: SweetsMichelle

Call 775-246-9901 for an appointment