New Member, Male, 54, from Los Angeles

whitegoddessworshipper was last seen:
Aug 25, 2016
    1. caressakisses
      caressakisses
      Have an amazing day ;-) naughty thoughts Caressa
    2. Haley Lisbeth
      Haley Lisbeth
      I am wishing you a magnificent Monday :)
    3. AishaShah
      AishaShah
    4. AishaShah
      AishaShah
      Hi @whitegoddessworshipper, I hope you are having an exquisite Sunday afternoon!

Stop by The Love Ranch North- your Pakistani Princess awaits!

|*| BOOK NOW (775)246-7252 |*||*| twitter@aishashah_007 |*||*| [email protected] |*|

I hope to hear from you soon,

XoXo
      AISHA SHAH
    5. CherryLane
      CherryLane
    6. CherryLane
      CherryLane
      Hi love! I would love to get to know more about you! Think of the delicious time we could have together!
      [email protected]
    7. KoraKraff
      KoraKraff
      Happy Friday!! Hope everyone has an AMAZING weekend!!
    8. KoraKraff
      KoraKraff
      Thx for following me!! Hope to meet you soon!! XOXO
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 26, 1969 (Age: 54)
    Business Owner
    50 year old Muscular black male with a face like denzel and a body like Arnold Who worships the white goddess as it is describes in both books written by Robert graves and as Jungian psychology theory on the goddess supreme power over our unconscious state of being in dreamlands that we visit half of our life in our sleep. THE WHITE GODDESS represents the strongest form of magic and came to me long ago as a child in a dream leaving me with a song sung by Olivia Newton John " have to believe in magic to keep all our dreams alive" this appears to be one of many flagships in my unconscoius being that explain the white goddess she is the likes of Glenda the good witch of the north and her strong house of power and I am forever Toto coming to the houses of the world to find her, lay with her, lick and hopefully hump all kidding aside I believe a serious approach to this worship belongs in a book
    coming from a black male prospective in which I have dubbed its title " surrounding principle theology" primary a motivational guide focusing on the energy exchange between a worshipper and the White Goddess she represents five as the elements each with something to impart and improve the worshipper in his center of gravity ( his mind emotions, physical and spiritual of his three embodiments of boy, old man and beast) This energy is transferred from a look to conversation to full sex. The focus is on the energy exchange whereby a worshipper is given a particular form of energy to carry with him to be utilized in a full circle effort to honour the. White Goddess who embodies the Most high power of White Magic. I look forward to my journeys and experiences as I visit the houses of the world and am empowered in my circle to return again and again as a form of pure fusion honouring the White Goddess through infinity. Even in the Christian faith we see this white Goddess in the Form of Mary who is dubbed the Mother of god.