Comments on Profile Post by AveryLee

1. StevenL
    StevenL
    Hello there, Riley! How are you today?
    Apr 21, 2016
  2. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    I am so very delightful! Thank you for asking :) how about you?!
    Apr 21, 2016
  3. StevenL
    StevenL
    Im pretty good at the moment, drove over to Colorado today and partook of their lovely recreational cannabis laws
    Apr 21, 2016
  4. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Oh wow!! haha! Did you get to celebrate on 420 as well!?
    Apr 22, 2016
  5. StevenL
    StevenL
    I did, that was a big reason I had to restock :)
    Apr 22, 2016
  6. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Damn, party hard my friend!! :) <3
    Apr 22, 2016
  7. StevenL
    StevenL
    Well, not much else to do here :) Plus its very helpful with my PTSD
    Apr 22, 2016
  8. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Oh man! :( from what!? if you don't mind
    Apr 22, 2016
  9. StevenL
    StevenL
    In general, too many years in the Army/working for the government.
    Apr 22, 2016
  10. StevenL
    StevenL
    In specific, too many times getting shot, blown up, shot at and missed...you get the idea :)
    Apr 22, 2016
  11. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Well, I am glad you're doing better:) <3! Yeah, that kind of thing takes time!
    Apr 22, 2016
  12. StevenL
    StevenL
    I dont know about better, really, but Im coping within my little world
    Apr 22, 2016
  13. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Well... it's a good, little world to be in I hope:)
    May 4, 2016
  14. StevenL
    StevenL
    If you have a Fetlife account, my member name there is SGT_Wilk
    May 5, 2016
  15. StevenL
    StevenL
    the majority of my fetishes you were asking about are listed there :)
    May 5, 2016
  16. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    I do not:(!! Can you tell me the main ones?:)
    May 6, 2016
  17. StevenL
    StevenL
    Oh, you're making this tough :)

OK, I separate "Fetishes" from "Kinks". Its weird, I know. To me a Fetish is a non-sexual thing that attract me to a woman, but they are not necessary to attract me to her (does that make sense?). My fetishes would be short women, red hair, conversationalists, sense of humor. Certain accents sometimes.

Now for my kinks (and this is straight from my profile on Fetlife):
    May 6, 2016
  18. StevenL
    StevenL
    Into: biting (everything to do with it), blindfolds (everything to do with it), bondage (everything to do with it), branding (everything to do with it), candle wax (everything to do with it), cell popping (everything to do with it), clamps and clips (everything to do with it),
    May 6, 2016
  19. StevenL
    StevenL
    claws (receiving), cunnilingus (giving), daddy/girl (everything to do with it), electrical play (everything to do with it), electrotorture (everything to do with it), exhibitionism (watching), interrogation (giving), kissing (everything to do with it), ladies who bite and claw like honeybadgers (everything to do with it)
    May 6, 2016
  20. StevenL
    StevenL
    letting her do whatever she wants to you (everything to do with it), masochism (everything to do with it), master/slave (everything to do with it), military interrogation (giving), mistress/slave (everything to do with it), necks (everything to do with it), nipples (everything to do with it), oral sex (everything to do with it)
    May 6, 2016
  21. StevenL
    StevenL
    , orgasm control (everything to do with it), pain (receiving), polyamory (everything to do with it), red heads (everything to do with it), sensual play (everything to do with it), snuggling (everything to do with it), talking dirty (everything to do with it), whips (receiving).

Yeah, I can be kind of a pain slut :)
    May 6, 2016
  22. StevenL
    StevenL
    fuck me, I just realized I am a freak when I had to split the list into 4 posts
    May 6, 2016
  23. StevenL
    StevenL
    When I visit the ranch, however, I actually prefer GFE, but the lady I am with can feel more than free to add in any of the above she wants to :)
    May 6, 2016
  24. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    We are on the same page with a lot of things! I like the GFE, but I really am into dddlg as well:) oh my god, you're perfect! HA
    May 6, 2016
  25. StevenL
    StevenL
    heh...no, I am far from perfect. I am old, fat and quite thoroughly broken, top that off with being a submissive/shy male. Yeah, I am far from perfect
    May 6, 2016
  26. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    I don't find an issue with that at all!! :) <3
    May 6, 2016
  27. StevenL
    StevenL
    thats why I prefer you ladies to the whole dating bs...you don't judge (or at least usually not where we guys can hear)
    May 6, 2016
  28. StevenL
    StevenL
    sitting here getting baked, I realized I should add a couple of things to my fetishes. "Natural" women...gigantic fake boobs are OK to look at, but I have to pass on them for anything beyond looking, along with that, Stick Girls make me uncomfortable....I always want to offer them a sandwich
    May 6, 2016
    MollyCox likes this.
  29. AveryLee
    AveryLee
    Not at all! Every guy is here for a different reason, and we respect that!:). Nothing is new to us, or phases us, we are 50% therapists:) haha! And I like that, I am natural and a little thicker:)
    May 6, 2016
    MollyCox likes this.
  30. StevenL
    StevenL
    Well, you are all certainly prettier than my therapist :)

Nothing at all wrong with being natural or a normal body weight. I guess what makes me uncomfortable around enhanced or starvers is that I know they do it because they were not comfortable with their previous state, so I figure they are judging me
    May 6, 2016
    MollyCox likes this.