Comments on Profile Post by ParisEnvy

1. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    I don't think anyone can resist that body of yours. That does include me as well. I can't resist the temptation of looking at your smoking hot body.
    Jan 27, 2018
    ParisEnvy likes this.
  2. ParisEnvy
    ParisEnvy
    Ahhhh your making me blush. Thank you sweetie
    Jan 28, 2018
    Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    Your welcome. You always are ready, willing and waiting for that someone to have fun with you. I wouldn't mind getting a tour of LRV by you. I know somewhere down the line we might end up being in your room.
    Jan 28, 2018
    ParisEnvy likes this.
  4. ParisEnvy
    ParisEnvy
    We most definitely should make this a lot sooner than later. Now you got me all excited and gave me something to look forward to
    Feb 1, 2018
    Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    I most certainly got you worked up and excited for it. I'm looking forward to it too. When I arrive, I'm going to see you for the LRV tour and then once the tour is done, we can have a private tour of our own bodies in your room.
    Feb 1, 2018
    ParisEnvy likes this.
  6. ParisEnvy
    ParisEnvy
    Lets get you here ASAP. When should I expect you? I'm not a very patient girl when it comes to waiting for something I want.
    Feb 1, 2018
    Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    Well in that case, since your not a very patient girl when it comes to waiting for something you want, I'll make sure to be there at LRV ASAP. If your not at LRV it'll be BunnyRanch I'll be going to and since Reno is the closest to Carson City, I'll probably need a ride from there to BunnyRanch. I don't mind being alone with you first after that we can have your sexy friend @TiaraTae to join us.
    Feb 1, 2018
    TiaraTae likes this.