Albums:
Birthday:
November 21
Home Page:
Lover

Share This Page

SharinMoore

Chat anytime! Or e-mail me!, Female, from Love Ranch Vegas

I'm still here at LRV til Tuesday guys, come on in and meet me! I'm so much better in person! Feb 25, 2016

SharinMoore was last seen:
May 11, 2016
    1. Haley Lisbeth
      Haley Lisbeth
      I hope that you have a great rest of the week :)
    2. Know Me
      Know Me
      What will you be doing on October 21? Want to go to the Zombie crawl? [email protected] I have not got a date yet:|
    3. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Just stopped by to Wish you a wonderful Day!!!!

xoxoxo
    4. AishaShah
      AishaShah
    5. SharinMoore
      SharinMoore
      I'm still here at LRV til Tuesday guys, come on in and meet me! I'm so much better in person!
    6. SharinMoore
      SharinMoore
      I'll be back at LRV after noon on the 16th of Feb. Come see me!
    7. JessicaMcQueen
      JessicaMcQueen
      I love your energy, your a real sexy goddess.

kisses...
      1. SharinMoore likes this.
    8. SharinMoore
      SharinMoore
      Just another Monday, won't someone come visit me?
    9. SharinMoore
      SharinMoore
      Having dinner with Lydia Faithfull at LRV bar. Come on in guys, I'm here thru 2/4.
    10. christymichelle
    11. SharinMoore
      SharinMoore
      Happy, I'm always happy! You wanna be happy? Come see me!
  • About

Birthday:
    November 21
    Home Page:
    http://www.loveranch.net/sharin-moore.html
    Lover
    Hello Gentlemen…

I’m Sharin Moore, new to Love Ranch Vegas as of Jan 2016, but I assure you I'm not new at pleasing a man, putting a smile on your face, giving you memories that last, and leaving you with the desire to come back and see me again and again. I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to read my profile and I want you to know that I will be working here 2-3 weeks at a time each month with anywhere from 4 to 14 days vacation between stays here at my home away from home.

I’m a mature Russian-American. Charming, vivacious, and exotic. I have deep, chocolate brown hair, vivid green/gray/blue eyes with flecks of gold and a dark blue/gray rim around the iris. I assure you they are real, unusual, and one of my best features, I do love eye contact. They change color sometimes by my mood, what color will you make them turn into? I stand 5'7" tall, a curvy 130 lbs., and my measurements are 36C-26-36. I was raised in a small town in Oklahoma, yes, I used to be a country girl, but my parents are originally from Moscow. I have recently moved to Las Vegas from Orlando, FL. I love to travel and I have taken road trips through most of North America. I’ve also been to far away places’ like the Bahamas, Amsterdam, London, Berlin, Paris, Barcelona and the island of Majorca, Spain, Kyoto and Tokyo, Japan.

You will find I am a sophisticated and distinguished companion who caters to refined gentlemen that truly appreciate the finer things life has to offer and who only expects excellence out of their choice of female companions. I’m also perfect for virgins cause I'm a good teacher you'll want at least a 1 - 2 hr party to really learn some good information and get in a round or two of some really fun practice!

I am an alluring, sensual, and passionate person that will certainly satisfy all your desires. I love to travel and experience new cultures, I love meeting new people and making long term friends. Let's start out by e-mail, ask me anything you want to know about me and I'll give you an honest answer, let's get to know each other before we meet. What's your name? Where are you from? Ever been here before? Any brothel? What do you do for a living or what kind of work is it? What kinds of fantasies or desires do you have? When you are ready, call the office and book your appointment for when I'm in the house. I do look forward to hearing from you!

I enjoy my work and have been in this business for nearly 12 years sporadically over the past 20 yrs. Over the years I have refined the art of companionship, and know how to please even the most discerning gentleman. You will see that I have the ultimate girlfriend attitude. Whether we have a short time together or a longer arrangement, I’m truly unforgettable. I will always provide a high quality, un-rushed experience. I look forward to spending time with you!

Hugs and Kisses,

Sharin Moore

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    sharin.moore.orlando
    Twitter:
    sharinoforlando