lingerieluvrm
        congrats!
        Jan 10, 2016
        caressakisses likes this.
    2. dmoney231456
    3. Cohenprime86
      Cohenprime86
      Good morning my sexy #Wcw goddess
      1. AlwaysDaisy and caressakisses like this.
    4. Cohenprime86
      Cohenprime86
      Sexy lady
      1. caressakisses likes this.
    5. Cohenprime86
  • About

Birthday:
    September 10
    NCCT CERTIFIED OR , SURGICAL TECHNICIAN
    Who's Caressa Kisses?
    I'm delighted to make your acquaintance… I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. I ooze Southern charm (but without a drawl). You'll enjoy my presence and the company that I provide. I am a young woman of many talents and interests. I have spent my life both in the United States and Asia. I am both well-traveled and well-read, and can hold many conversations on a wide variety of topics. I'm a young lady of 29 who is a combination of exquisite angelic beauty, genuinely sweet personality, a bright mind, and a playful disposition. I conduct myself in a very classy and elegant manner, but with a naughty twist. I will not only capture your mind with my down to earth sense of humor, but I will also sweep you off of your feet with my sexy feminine ways! I have a tight, tan, toned petite hard body that men and women both find irresistible. I'm 5'3", 105 lbs with measurements of 32DD/ 22/ 32. I have long, blond hair, green hazel eyes, big pouty lips with caress-able , silky, satin skin. I practice yoga daily to uphold my athletic frame. Though I'm often referred to as a full package, my flirty, fun, outgoing ,sensuous nature and big smile is what I'm best known for.
    They say I have a soft passionate touch that sends chills through a Lovers body and leaves them breathless. (Be they male or female) I enjoy ambient music, mutual sensual touch and masturbation to inflame both our libidos. I prefer extended stays or overnights to fully heighten our sexual encounter, but I am in no way opposed to a quickie, sometimes that can be just as intoxicating. Whether you are looking for a sexy companion, a wonderful date, a few days on the town, or an amazing week of fun together, I hope you will consider me. I feel comfortable in any social environment-whether we're kicking back at a sports event or heading off to a fancy restaurant.
    Email me for a private encounter. [email protected]

Bunny of the Year 2012/2016

Interact

Content:
    Phone Number:
    775-721-1313
    Twitter:
    kisses_caressa

Signature

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]