ERIK THE PHANTOM was last seen:
Sep 8, 2021
    1. caressakisses
      caressakisses
      Hope you have an amazing night Naughty thoughts Caressakisses
      1. ERIK THE PHANTOM likes this.
    2. Haley Lisbeth
      Haley Lisbeth
      Phantoms are hot. I hope that your day is going well :)
      2. View previous comments...
      3. ERIK THE PHANTOM
        ERIK THE PHANTOM
        Glad your day is going well, too. Is the Sagebrush Ranch close to Reno/Reno airport?
        Dec 3, 2017
        Haley Lisbeth likes this.
      4. Haley Lisbeth
        Haley Lisbeth
        It's just outside Carson City.. which is just a jump over from Reno. We have a courtesy driver available if you need one in the Reno area. Just call 775-246-LOVE press 0 and let them know when and where to pick you up. They will take you back as well.
        Dec 3, 2017
        ERIK THE PHANTOM likes this.
      5. Haley Lisbeth
        Haley Lisbeth
        Dec 3, 2017
    3. MorganLeDream
      MorganLeDream
      Happy Birthday!
      2. ERIK THE PHANTOM
        ERIK THE PHANTOM
        Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, Morgan :-)! Sorry I didn't get a chance to reply sooner. I haven't been to the forums lately.
        Dec 2, 2017
    4. CherryLane
      CherryLane
      Happy Birthday! I am Cherry Lane and I must say I love to chat and meet new people. If at anytime you would love to chat a bit, I would love to get to know you better.You can pm me on here, or email me at [email protected]. xoxo
      1. ERIK THE PHANTOM
        ERIK THE PHANTOM
        Thanks, Cherry and thank you for the birthday wishes :-)! Right now, I'm on my way to my screenwriting group, but I would love to chat with you some day. Which ranch do you work out of? Are you close to Las Vegas? I was actually there right before my birthday (actually, I was at another brothel close to Las Vegas right before my birthday).
        Dec 2, 2017
    5. CherryLane
    6. CherryLane
      CherryLane
      2. View previous comments...
      3. CherryLane
        CherryLane
        THATS WONDERFUL! I HOPE YOU STOP BY AND SEE ME AT LOVE RANCH NORTH IN CARSON CITY! YOU WILL HAVE THE SWEETEST EXPERIENCE EVER!
        Mar 6, 2017
      4. ERIK THE PHANTOM
        ERIK THE PHANTOM
        I'd love to, but I'll be in Las Vegas (after deciding between Las Vegas and Reno) and isn't the Love Ranch North kinda far from the Las Vegas Strip?
        Mar 6, 2017
        CherryLane likes this.
      5. CherryLane
        CherryLane
        ITS ABOUT 8 HOURS BY CAR... BUT AN HOUR OR SO BY PLANE! BUT WHY NOT MAKE THE TRIP TO TASTE ALL THE SWEETNESS AND THE MOST DELICIOUS EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE! YOU CAN DO BOTH, LOL;)
        Mar 6, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 15, 1973 (Age: 50)
    Swing Trader and Writer
    Hello...

Some are some of the things I like:

(1) Broadway musicals. ALL TIME FAVORITE is "The Phantom of the Opera" [smilie=hot over you.gif]. LOVED the musical, which I saw at least 3 times and I read the book (my login name, "Erik the Phantom" is based on the novel).

Others: "Les Miserables", "Wicked", "Rent", "Dirty Dancing", "West Side Story" and "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" (some of the clips are on You Tube if you want to watch it) and "Jekyll and Hyde".

***Some of my favorite scenes from Broadway are listed below (not in any order):

There was a time when I would have LOVED to have done one of these scenes with a girl (and I still kind of do, so if you're reading this, you now know what one of my fantasies are ;-) ). Too bad I'm not too good at singing/dancing, despite taking musical theatre lessons years ago :(.

Then again, I don't know if the Bunny Ranch has girls willing to accommodate these types of "unique fantasies". Probably just as well, though. I can imagine the "Jekyll and Hyde - Dangerous Game" one creeping out a lot of girls o_O :p.

(2) Watching movies. I watch mainly horror ("It Follows" is probably one of my favorites and one of the most original horror movies, "The Conjuring", "Unfriended", "Neon Demon", "Blair Witch Project", etc...) but will also see Marvel/DC superhero movies and I also like inspirational movies.

(3) Screenwriting. Which is why I like watching movies ;).

(4) Stock trading. Especially when I'm making money :D!

(5) Creative writing. I also write fiction and have a couple of books out on Amazon Kindle (I'm working on rewriting my Christmas book).