Review of Melissa Kiss

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CharlesWilliam, Jun 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. After visiting the Alien Cathouse in the past and having a lineup, I decided for my next visit to call and make an appointment with one of the ladies. I decided on Melissa Kiss based on her blog and reviews. My appointment was for a Thursday at 4:00 PM on June 9th. It was the best decision I every made. Melissa greeted me right away and I knew we would have a wonderful time. Melissa and I spoke for some time getting to know each other. Nothing was rushed with Melissa. She took great care of me, always making sure I was comfortable and relaxed. Melissa is a lovely lady, very smart and a good conversationalist. She has a great laugh and is fun to be around. The time went by too quickly. Melissa exceeded my expectations and, the best recommendation of all, I can't wait to see her again. My advice is to call for an appointment so a lady can be ready for you, and especially call for Melissa Kiss (that is if I'm not there already!)
    CharlesWilliam

MelissaKiss likes this.
  2. You're so I! Thank you so very much for this delightful review. I do so look forward to spending more time with you and experiencing new adventures with you. Also thank you for doing the research on me :) I put alot out there and appreciate gentlemen who take out that time in their life to "research" me. I'm Thrilled you had a great time and look forward to more opportunities to exceed your expectations ;)

3. Appearing at The New Kit Kat Guest Ranch July 6th 2016

4. I specialize in The Girlfriend Experience adventures, trust me, I'm the one who will exceed all expectations! SERIOUSLY

I do gladly accommodate Girl on Girl shows, Toy Shows, NuRu Massage, Kinks and Fetishes as well, such as Foot Fetishes, Ass Worship, Sexual Domination, Bondage, FinDom Feminization, Verbal Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Role Play, Spanking, Strap On, Stockings, GoldenShowers and so many more just ask. I'm a well rounded and experienced Luxe Paramour, there is No competition in the level of experience Only I can offer you and Only I can assure you 100% complete satisfaction and I come with the record to support this statement. So don't hesitate contact ME NOW!

5. Hey guys, please take note that I will NOT be IN house much of December through Mid January. That doesn't mean I'm not available, it Simply means you Must Make an appointment with a deposit of at Least 10% your estimated total considerations.
    I NEED at LEAST 48 business day hrs Monday-Thursday to be cleared by Dr. This is for licensing, the Dr. Clearance, you don't have to worry about it at all but it is why I need 48 Business day hrs ... rps20160809_232851_416.jpg

6. Available at BOTH Alien Cathouse Las Vegas and The Kit Kat Guest Ranch Reno ANYTIME by appointment With Deposit!
    rps20161203_203839_412.jpg

7. Hurry back my sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5516871d-af5a-4ac7-882f-476aa2b35a29.jpeg

8. I’m back now darling!!!
    I do hope to see you on your next trip!

Attached Files:

9. Exceeding expectations is what I do best!!!!