To: Dennis and Madam Suzette Regards, Audrey Maxx

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by MsMaxx, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Dear Dennis and Madam Suzette,

As Madam Suzette has suggested in this forum that it is best to continue emailing and phoning to make oneself noticed, I decided to assign myself a username and attach a post here. :idea:

I've no doubt that I could be a valuable asset to your ranch. I bring with me years of experience and a gentle, sensual nature that I'm told comes across in all of my mannerisms. I present myself very well and am intelligent and articulate in conversation. Physically I have many great features as you would see from my photos (yoga has done this body good!); but if pressed to choose just one, believe it or not, I would have to go with my eyes. Everyday I'm complimented on them..."their intense hypnotic power....those dark pools....". Growing up, I wished I'd had blue eyes, or green.... :oops: Now, I've come to embrace my dark enticing gaze and the effect they tend to induce. :wink:

I'm extremely dedicated to whatever work I take on. Working for you would be no exception. Only my pleasure.
    I've emailed my photos and contact information to Dennis. Please let me know if you still have any interest.

Sincerely,
    Audrey Maxx

2. Youre very beautiful. Good Luck too [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Trust me when I say patience and persistence is the key......it took me a little while to get in [smilie=happy.gif]

PS Welcome to the board [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

3. Thank you for the sweet reply Godiva Love. :oops:
    I hope to be there working with you all very soon if all goes well.
    Just having emailing difficulties getting through on the website....
    Argh... :? I'm a determined gal if nothing......

Hope your holidays are warm!

Cheers!
    Audrey M.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Thanks McKenzie! Wow you gals are so beautiful! Thank you for your encouragement!
    Hey I like that last name.....Maxxxwell.....
    Great minds......

Peace!
    Audrey Maxx

5. Best of luck, babe! :)

6. Thank you Anna! And congratulations Miss "Courtesan Of The Year"!!! [smilie=happy.gif]
    You are all so gorgeous! I hope to meet you all one day very soon. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Thank you for your support!

Have a great night!

Peace!
    Audrey Maxx

7. Turning up the volume....
    More photos for your consideration.
    I want to be a Bunny!

Persistence is key... :roll:

Best Regards,
    Audrey Maxx

[smilie=call me.gif]

8. Good Luck Sweetie!!!

9. Best of luck to you babe!
    If this is something that you truley want dont give up, I waited 7-8 months to get in! It's worht it in the long run!
    ~Bentley Jo

10. Thank you Chloe and Bentley Jo!
    You all have been so kind and supportive. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I'll count myself lucky to be among all of you beauties if I make it out there! Yowza!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Peace!
    Audrey Maxx
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.AudreyMaxx.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.AudreyMaxx.com</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

11. keep trying gorgeous! how could they not take notice of those steamy pics and eloquent writings!!!

BEST OF LUCK!!!

12. Thanks HellaKayla for the sweet support! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

One day (all goes as planned) you'll see me in the "bunny babes" list!

Kisses!

Audrey

13. Wow, nice stomach!

Well everyone sex on the staircase with Audrey Maxx?

14. Thanks Dennis! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Hell.....stairs, kitchen table, swinging on the chandelier, wherever you wish....I'm all over it. Although I have to say stairs provide some very nice leverage. :wink:

And I suspect if any of these beauties join in, it's bound to be a good time...

The more the merrier...

Audrey.......I'm gonna' be your Valentine [smilie=be mine!.gif]

15. I see a big CONGRATS is in order :mrgreen:

Hope youre around when I get there [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. Thank you Godiva! YES! [smilie=happy.gif]

I should be posting my dates in the next couple of days on the thread in the General forum for Bunny Babes. Madam Suzette's introduced me there.

I look forward to meeting everyone and hope you and I will get the chance to meet our first time around.
    You're stunning!

Thank you again for the well wishes and I wish you all best as well! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Audrey Maxx Valentine

17. YEAHHHHHH...congrats babe!
    I look forward to meetng you soon!
    ~Bentley Jo

18. Hello Bentley Jo and thank you for the congrats! [smilie=happy.gif]

Likewise, I look forward to meet you as well. You and all the gals there at the ranch.....Yowza! :twisted: :roll:

I should have my dates lined up sometime tomorrow (Monday) and will be posting them sometime that day/evening. Woohoo!

xoxoxo,

Audrey Maxx Valentine [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. You are absolutely gorgeous and have a definite way with words...good luck and congrats babes! Have lots of amazing orgasms!!! :)

20. You girls are all so hot and unique in your own way! :)

Much love,

~Kristina~

21. Thank you Sinamon and KristinaKisses!

You're both stunners yourself! :wink:

I'll be lucky to be among such awesome bunnies!

Xoxoxo,

Audrey Maxx Valentine