Make Me A Bunny Please....

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Hello Madam Suzette ,

My name is Kaci Snow and i want to come work for you..You have an amazing establishment and i can only hope that you will let me come be apart of it..I am curently a very well respected and reviewed provider in Arlington,Tx. I danced for 6 years and i have been doing calls for bout a year now..I love what i do and want to bring my passion for what i do to you. I am 25 years old and i stand at 5'1 and 125 to 130lbs...(its all in my hips ass and thighs). I am fun and have a bubblie personality. I have been told that my eyes can melt a man in his footsteps. i am a very sexuale open person i love men and woman and if i can have both together thats even better..I do this job because i enjoy doing it. I love getting to know all the different people, it really makes it worth while. I hope that you contact me very soon i have had trouble loading my pics so i have included a link to my website which has better pics...Thanks alot and i hope to hear from you soon. [smilie=call me.gif]
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.kacisnow.wetpaint.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.kacisnow.wetpaint.com</a>

2. thanks so much i hope i get the chance to come work..

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Very nice!! Keep trying!

Al

4. Hey guy guess what i think i'm gonna get my chance....I have had some very postive feed back from the Love Ranch so i hope ill be heading out soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. That's fantastic. Good luck! :)

6. DBR
    Chat with Me

DBR New Member

Kaci, I was right with what I said in chat. You are absolutely gorgeous and will make a great bunny.

7. What you said about being fun and and having a bubblie personality is key to your success at team BunnyRanch. Being from Y]Texas helps to, I love Texas girls

e me pics and a phone number to [email protected]

8. Thanks Dennis I will get that to you asap...

9. Hey Guys Ill be at the Love Ranch the First week in January.......

10. So I'm finale going to the Ranch I could not be more excited. See you guys soon.

11. Congrats, Kaci, and best of luck! :)

Anna

12. Good luck Kaci! I hope everything goes well for you at the ranch!

13. *Le Rawr* been doing my home work.... I would also love to be a part of this team [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]