Maya's Birthday

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Nov 10, 2008.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Sooooooo everyone Maya had a Birthday last Friday so after finding presents for her I headed down to the Ranch for the delivery. I called and talked to the bartender to make sure she was there but wanted it to be a suprise that I was showing up. So I get there right and Indy is there talking with Bailey and it was nice to finally meet him. Maya comes out looking gorgeous in a leopard print outfit. After our usual hug and hello I give her her presents she looooooves turtles so i had gone to build a bear in Reno and found her a turtle necklace as well. So Melvin the Turtle is now at the Bunny Ranch. Then I found out that Maya had not yet partied on her Birthday so back to the Room we went. Hmmmm I don't want to give away any juicy details but let's just say a great time was had by her and I and I got to fulfill a certain fantasy being her first party of the day. maya is a great friend and i am happy to be on both her lists friend and client she is amazing. Then i hung around till cake arrived and after Cake was done i had to leave to go to work. But it was a fun day ohhhh and Suzette always the hostess with the mostest made sure I had some of the mexican food that was for dinner. Maya joined me and we had a nice talk about stuff just stuff in general but a nice talk. Well guys out there go see Maya Love at the BunnyRanch you won't be Disappointed. And to the Lovely Maya Thanks for another great party and i look forward to spending some more time with you in 2009.

Muuah

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. wish i hadnt missed it, happy belated birthday maya love. steve [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Better late than Never! :wink:

4. look at that! like i said doll, who needs a redhead?

5. Maya I wish I would have been here for your birthday too !!! :oops: Sounds like Kevin treated you right, and I know you guys celebrated in style !!!