REVIEW Worshipping at the Altar of Alice

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by StevenL, Jan 14, 2017.

1. I'm the gateway drug for kink at this point ;-)

StevenL likes this.
  2. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

That's a gateway drug I will happily take

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

3. lol You're always welcome to take part of the soma at the Altar of Alice

4. StevenL
    Chat with Me

For which I am ever so glad ❤

5. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Dang im so turned on and am excited to read more about your adventures with Alice [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

6. StevenL
    Chat with Me

Well, its probably going to be a bit before my next adventure since I have some surgery coming up soon. After that, she and I may need to adjust some of the activities because of the new hardware I will be having installed, BUT! BUT! BUT!

the hardware they are putting in is for pain control, so I should be able to have my limits taken even further...Im kind of looking forward to being a pain slut with a pain control implant :) Shit might get really off the hook lol

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks DXanatos for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Can I ask what that surgery is? That sounds more like they're building a cyborg to me :p

9. StevenL
    Chat with Me

DX, what they will be putting in is a Spinal Cord Stimulator, its an implanted thing that can be adjusted with a remote control to block pain signals being sent from my legs and lower back...they say it will either eliminate the signals or change the sensation from "Pain" to a "Tingle" (like my leg fell asleep).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinal_cord_stimulator

I havent told my doctors about being a pain freak, frankly that doesnt apply in my opinion since this will block the pain, not cause a possibly enjoyable situation :)

I still wont be able to walk worth a shit since thats a mechanical problem with my legs and lower back, but I would much rather be able to try to walk more without pain, even if it does still look funny when I try

10. As always, keep in touch and let me know how things go! <3

StevenL likes this.
  11. StevenL
    Chat with Me

Of course I will....silly girl, you know that

12. Excellent. I hope it helps relieve your pain...and allows you to take more when you want to ;-)

StevenL likes this.
  13. StevenL
    Chat with Me

I know, right? I think Im already pretty good at taking a beating (you would know more about that than me :) ), being able to take it further? Hell yeah :) :)

14. Next time we meet up- its on! Goodness I miss your face my friend <3

StevenL likes this.
  15. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

That sounds really interesting. As a kinkster I hope it helps (and in general that it helps relieve medical pain)

16. StevenL
    Chat with Me

Yeah, Im hoping for medical pain relief....general kinkster wise...well, I had a young lady shatter a riding crop on my thigh and it didnt phase me, so Im probably good there :)

17. Heh, you're a kinkster to whom other would aspire.

StevenL likes this.
  18. StevenL
    Chat with Me

Oh my....to hear that from you is an honor, Alice :)

First appointment went well, the doctor is very much in favor of the implant

19. And true indeed ;-)

Excellent, I'm glad to hear, hopefully it'll continue to move forward smoothly.

20. StevenL
    Chat with Me

21. why thank you my dear! I was just thinking about you too <3

22. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Thank you for sharing this Steven. I'm just getting into kink but it is good to see more of Alice's kinky side so I can think more about it for if/when I come back.

23. Oh I hope you do come back, take some time to process what you learned and then Hannah and I can show you another whole level.

StevenL likes this.
  24. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

I think I would like that, but also find that idea a bit scary. I'm sure you'll both sooth my nerves again though.

25. StevenL
    Chat with Me

There is not a thing to be scared of when you are with Alice. I am one of the most UNtrusting people there has ever been and I trust Alice without any reservations or conditions. Just let go of any apprehensions you may have and enjoy the ride :)

26. You're too sweet- I love the attitude you have about the ranches @StevenL ! <3

27. StevenL
    Chat with Me

Of course I have a good attitude about the ranches....youre there :)

28. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You are too sweet Steven, thank you.

29. StevenL
    Chat with Me

Awww..you are gonna make me blush...now I need to go do something all manly like shoot something or eat raw meat

OOOOOOO!!! Just wanted to let you know that I just got the call, they are doing my trial implant on the 31st :)

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  30. StevenL
    Chat with Me

OK, trial is in...best way to describe it is that it feels like I have a TENS covering everything from my mid back down.

TOTALLY awesome