First Party with Ruby Rae and I'm hooked

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by elisin, Sep 14, 2015.

1. I was recently in the Carson City area for the first time in 20 years. When I was last there, I visited one of the area ranches, but ended up too nervous to do more than tour the place. Ever since, though, it has been something I've wanted to do. When I found out this time that I would be back, I checked out the websites of the area ranches, and several of the forum posts. There are a lot of beautiful ladies there, but Ruby's pictures and especially her bio hooked me.

I emailed her with not a lot of notice, and luckily she was able to schedule me. Being the mildly OCD sort, I arrived at Love Ranch North 15 min or so early, for a morning appointment. The first very pleasant surprise was how nice the Ranch is, inside and out. The second was how nice and friendly the ladies having coffee in the sitting room were. I had a great time just chatting with them, and felt very welcome.

At the time for our appointment, Ruby walked in, and my immediate reaction was 'Wow'. She is really beautiful in person. We went back to her room, and handled the business aspect, and I chose an hour in the VIP room. This was my first time in a brothel, and my first time to be with anyone new in many, many years. Ruby was perfect for me; she put me at ease immediately, was very open about what I wanted and what we could do, and really cared that I get everything I could out of the experience. Everything about our time together was wonderful, but the unexpected (to me) part was how great it was to talk with Ruby before and especially after the physical part. She is really easy to talk with, the conversation just flows, and the hour left me as relaxed and happy as I've been in years.

Ruby is a special, classy lady, and I hope I'll be back in the area again to see her.

Elisin

2. I'm so glad you came to see me, babe! You were a treat to spend time with! I can't wait for more time together in the future :) Keep in touch and thank you for the great review! xoxoxoxoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. You have fine taste Sir! Ruby is very exquisite, so it is no surprise that she has you hooked :wink:

4. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Glad you had a WONDERFUL time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Awww, thanks for the sweet words, Roxanne!

6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the review, elisin!

[​IMG]

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]