I would LOVE to be a BUNNY!! What are my chances??

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by ToniGirl, Jan 22, 2012.

?

Would you want to "party" with me?

1. NO, thank you:(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. YES, please:)

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  3. Let's talk first?

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Hi! My name is Toni. I am a free-spirit, adventurous, I LOVE SEX, and I am always ready for a new experience! It drives my family crazy, but my motto is, "I would rather regret what I did than what I didn't do!" I have wanted to be a Bunny for years, but serious relationships and a marriage prevented it. I have been an exotic dancer (nothing real exotic about it, really.) and I would rather just go all the way instead of doing something half-ass. I have e-mailed Madam Suzette and Dennis and I am anxiously awaiting their reply. In the meantime, I would like to make sure that there will be an interest in me if I do eventually get hired. So, if you are reading this, I would love to know what you think and if you would like to "party" with me in the not too distant future. :)

2. Hey Gorgeous , being at the ranch is a lot of fun there are amazing women and everyone is really nice , sounds like a place you would really enjoy from what you wrote about yourself can't wait to here more from you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. You have my vote! :D

4. Thanks, Ladies! I wasn't trying to post almost the same thing twice in a row. Oops! I really hope I get a call soon! I know I would have such a great time there and it would be great to make a living doing what I love doing best!