REVIEW My Party with Amelia Heart (6/10/17)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by alk47, Jun 12, 2017.

1. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

I got a chance to 1st meet Amelia last Feb 2017 on my 1st visit to the Kitkat ranch after the remodel. We chatted briefly but didn't party at that time. Eventually, I arranged an appointment on June 10 with her during my recent visit to the ranches. Amelia met me at the bar and was dressed in this cute blouse and skirt that one could also wear to work in a business setting. We chatted for a while at the bar where we discussed many things such as her career interests and school. Finally, we proceeded to her room to play. I decided to switch things up for this party where we started our party in the shower then to the bed. I normally start the party in bed then head to the shower at the end. I have to say that this was a very fun party, especially in the shower where I was even able to lift Amelia while we were playing. Another bonus to partying with Amelia was that she was a licensed massage therapist, so she threw in a short massage session at the end of our party. This was a true happy ending!

It was a great pleasure to have spent some time with a beautiful, intelligent woman like Amelia. I really enjoyed my experience with you and would like to thank you. Till next time!

Cicero

foreverman and Scarface like this.
  2. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

Hey Cicero, thanks so much for your review! I had a lot of fun in our party, too. Looking forward to seeing you next time! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

3. What a nice review, alk47! Amelia is a very nice girl I'm glad you two had fun :)