1st with the amazing and adorable Amber Mist

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Jun 2, 2017.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

So introduced myself just before my trip to a new addition to the Kit Kat Miss Amber Mist just prior to my trip, and she seemed so sweet I knew it would be a good idea to leave one opening for my arrival in case we hit it off and so glad I did.

While not getting a chance to talk initially, I couldn't keep my eyes away when she would walk by, and she would later admit she felt the same and thanks to some nudging to both of us from her bestie Kira Rain we finally started talking and I think I melted the second I heard that sweet seductive angelic voice. To go with that perfect body, I could not deny the attraction any further.

So after back to back nights of intense flirting and cuddling we made it back to my VIP, where the anticipation became so worth it for such a mind-blowing experience, I can't even put it into words. Will leave the details between us, but let's just say it's a night that I still can't stop thinking about, and look forward to re-living many more times in the future. Especially that hot tub ;)

She's new and a little shy initially, but once she opens up DAMN!!! So book her today guys!!!

Thanks for such an amazing couple of nights Amber and again special shout out to cool-as-hell Kira Rain for pushing us both in the right direction !!! I can't put into words how much I adore you both!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Raz,

You were an absolute delight to get to know! Thank you so much for the mention and I hope to see you around here again sometime soon! Maybe we can have a real game of beer pong that goes by faster next time!

3. Great review ,We have very similar taste in ladies my friend thanks for info

4. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

You are too sweet Kira. Right back at ya. And you are definitely on for a real rematch. Though if I'm being honest I can't complain about the slowness of the first game. Probably helped things along if you know what I mean ;)

KiraRain likes this.