My FIRST Party with Catalina Cruz

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

When Catalina Cruz first appeared on the message boards and in the Bunny Babes section, I (like many other I am sure) was instantly attracted to this sexy, Latina bombshell! The week leading up to meeting her last night, she was in the chat room a lot and every day she was there I told her I wanted to come see her this weekend. She replied in excitement, but probably thought all along that I was all talk and no action.

So on Saturday afternoon, I headed over to the BR in hopes of meeting this exotic beauty. When she finally came out into the parlor, I asked her over to sit next to me and said, "If you can guess who I am, I will buy you a drink." She sort of smiled, tossed out a couple names and said "Oh! It begins with a C..." and after a couple minutes of making her sweat, I broke down and introduced myself. I think she was genuinely shocked I showed up!

Catalina has very few pictures on the boards right now and I can tell you without hesitation, she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever encountered. A lot of people have already talked about her eyes, but she is indescribably gorgeous! She stands a little over 5 feet tall with flawless skin, long curly brown hair, perfect natural breasts and a killer body. I don't think any pictures taken of her can do her justice. You'll just have to come out and see for yourself how beautiful she is. She kept blushing every time I told her how pretty she was. [smilie=happy.gif]

We talked for a very long time. Not only is Catalina stunning to look at, she is also a joy to talk to. She is extremely intelligent and a fantastic conversationalist. I had a date with Kimberly Love at the LRN that I had to leave for and told Catalina that I would be back and we would definitely party. I hugged her goodbye and hoped and prayed that someone wouldn't snatch her out of lineup before we had a chance to party.

I headed back to the BR around 10pm...just in time for the DJ and dancing. Dennis and Cami were there and invited me sit with them. While we there, SlimJim from the message boards appeared with Natalia and Naudia from the LRN and stole Cami away for a foursome!

Once Cami was whisked away, I was scanning the room for Catalina. She walked by finally, saw me and came over and sat down in my lap. It wasn't long before we were headed to her bedroom for what I knew would be a night to remember. She was in one the larger rooms with a full length mirror at the foot of the bed. We lay on the bed chatting for a long time getting to know each other. Being from NY and me visiting NY a lot in my life, we had a lot to talk about. We agreed on a party and headed to the cashier. Madam Suzette was there and told me I wasn't allowed to party with Catalina because she didn't want her corrupted. :mrgreen:

We headed back to her room and wasted no time. She enjoys the GFE every bit as much as I do, so there was lots of kissing, caressing and cuddling. We are both givers and we both extremely enjoy pleasing our partners. We connected instantly earlier in the day and it just made the party even better! Catalina is one incredibly sexy and giving lover and I cannot wait to party with her again.

My sweet, sexy Catalina: You took my breath away last night. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of every minute we spent together yesterday. You are a beautiful young woman inside and out and I cannot wait to see you again!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Catalina is definitely a sweet and sexy lady! So glad you two enjoyed yourselves!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Cassidy! We did indeed enjoy ourselves and will each other many more times in the future!

4. MY FIRST REVIEW! YAY!!

Crock, You are the sweetest man. Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this, I had the best time with you. something I'll never forget & hopefully experience soon again! xoxox

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I know I am in line to party with Catalina!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Aw! :oops: Thanks! Can't wait to have fun with you again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Hey Crock H, you mentioned this review in chat the other day, and so I've been wanting to read it.

Great review, man! I'm glad you had a great time, and Catalina sounds like an amazing woman!

MusicMan