❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    A Shout Out to Jade Capri!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  4. kmoney likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    A Shout Out to Cumisha!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney and CaseyCross like this.
  8. Thank you for the shout out!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Chance Monet!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Desert Rose!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Anita Bianchi!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Jade Capri!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Bryce Stevens!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  15. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A Shout Out to Sable!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Chase Logan!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  17. kmoney and AishaShah like this.
  18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

kmoney likes this.
  19. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

awww ........THANKS EVER SO MUCH FOR INCLUDING ME .......THAT IS QUITE THE LINE UP

kmoney and LizzieEmbers like this.
  20. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Willow!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  21. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

kmoney likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  23. Shout out to all the Kitties, Scarlets, Lovers, and Bunnies for creating such a warm, passionate, diverse atmosphere at each RANCH! ALSO a huge shoutout to all the gentleman supporting all of us ladies as each and every single one of you matter!!

kmoney and LizzieEmbers like this.
  24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to all the Geeky Ladies out there!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

CharlieDaze likes this.
  26. SHOUT OUT to all the Gentlemen arriving throughout the week for our FOUR day Memorial Party!
    Safe travels!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tattooedladylover likes this.
  27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Desert Rose!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

CharlieDaze likes this.
  29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

CharlieDaze and CaseyCross like this.
  30. CharlieDaze and thunderstorm like this.
  31. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

You are such a sweetheart! Thank you for giving me a smile. :)

32. ChinaDoll likes this.
  33. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Riley Zane!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Roxy Gold!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Thank you for the shout out!! :)

[smilie=be mine!.gif]