best way to bring in the new year!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by freeanal, Jan 2, 2012.

1. hanging out and partying with tatyanna, rachelle moon, and amy page, is the best way i have ever began a new year. it was my first visit to the bunny ranch, and tatyanna, a very exquisite beautiful young lady, was happy to give me a tour. after the lil tour she took me to her room and i was pleasantly surprised by two other extremely playful and gorgeous girls. we all sat and talked for a few minutes and discussed our negotiation with no rush and made it well worth my budget. after all the business part of it was done the girls took me back to the room, and asked what i wanted to do. i actually told them i didnt know and i was just a lil nervous at the time. they told me to lay on the bed with them and it would be taken care of! after the party was over with i was totally out of it! they had all worn me out. not only was it a fantasy fulfilled, partying with more than one girl, they tripled it and made it amazing! taytanna and rachelle both hung out with me for a good amount of time after the party and we talked and hung out. at one point i started feeling a lil light headed probably from all the partying and the fact that i hadnt partied in over six months! tatyanna made me a sandwich and we al hung out and kept talking! if you read this thanks for the sandwich it was tasty and awesome!

it was definitely taken care of. our party was amazing and i wish i had a big enough budget to keep partying with the girls because they made my first experience there fantastically amazing, one that i will never forget and one that i will brag about for the rest of my life!! these young sexy beautiful ladies are amazing in every way you can imagine. especially the fact that they hung out and took care of me after the party! which was greatly appreciated!! it made my night. it wasnt just some transaction, they ladies care and show there affection and love which completed the while experience for me! for anyone that reads this these ladies are seriously amazing and deserve a lot! and if you ladies read this your all very sexy beautiful young ladies and i would love to party with you anytime! thanks for taking care of me after words i seriously appreciate it! and thanks for a great new years!!

with love,

trevor

[smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. Aw, we are so glad we could make your new years, honey!!!!
    Thanks for the review!!!!!

3. YOU WERE THE HOTTEST PEICE OF ASS I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY ASS! THANK YOU!

AND I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO BREAK THOSE GIRLS IN FOR A LONG TIME!

4. [​IMG]

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Cool way to bring in the new year alright wow