New MMS Alert with Lisa Ling - Bunny Ranch/Dennis Hof News

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by shelbystar, Sep 23, 2016.

1. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

This is a new MMS Alert - Bunny Ranch/ Dennis Hof News. Lisa Ling goes inside the Bunny ranch and tells what the lives of legal prostitutes are like. Watch these!

Media Alert From TVEyes Media Monitoring Suite
    [​IMG]
    (click thumbnail to play)
    Bunny ranch on KRNV (NBC) - Reno, NV
    09/22/2016 12:13:39
    Nevada Newsmakers (Other)
    ... >> worldwide. clinton with the two hookers from the bunny ranch. how far did that go? i mean -- we were invited to a fund-raiser. he list of events. ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on XETV-SD (CW) - San Diego, CA
    09/22/2016 17:09:39
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... prostitution. lisa ling goes inside the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and -- >> i'm about to scare the heck ...
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 17:16:51
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... insider after dark with lisa ling. her world famous bunny ranch visit that's exposing real life secrets. >> what their lives are like in this world of legal ...
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 17:20:35
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch dennis hof who took me inside the private world of his establishment. >> compelling story. >> really was. ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WBOC (FOX) - Salisbury, MD
    09/22/2016 17:39:45
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> inside the world of legal prostitution, lisa ling goes inside the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. > and who is the pint sized ...
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 17:45:29
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> would rather choose this than stalking shelves at walmart. >> lisa ling bunny ranch visit is exposing secrets. >> then inside the world of hollywood glam squad. from kim k. west to jessica ...
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 17:49:15
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch dennis who took me inside the private world of his establishment. >> compelling story. >> really was. ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on KLAX (ABC) - Alexandria, LA
    09/22/2016 18:09:43
    ABC31 News (News)
    ... >> inside the world of legal prostitution, lisa ling goes inside the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and who is the pint sized ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on KSMO - Kansas City, MO
    09/22/2016 18:09:42
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... prostitution. lisa ling goes inside the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and -- sca the heck out of mom. ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on KSVI (ABC) - Billings, MT
    09/22/2016 18:09:46
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> insi of legal prostitution, goes insi famous bunny ranch. >> this is life.s is real li is the pint s prankster pul one on starparent?op shots" ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WWJ-DET (CBS) - Detroit, MI
    09/22/2016 18:09:52
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> inside the world of legal prostitution, lisa ling goes inside the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and who is the pint sized ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WGTQ (ABC) - Traverse City, MI
    09/22/2016 18:09:53
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 18:15:28
    ABC31 News (News)
    ... >> would rather choose this than stalking shelves at walmart. >> lisa ling bunny ranch visit is exposing secrets. >> then inside the world of hollywood glam squad. from kim k. west to jessica ...
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 18:15:32
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> would rather choose this stalking shelves at walmart. >> bunny ranch is exposing secrets. >> then inside theorld hollywood glam squad. from kim k. west to ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WWJ-DET (CBS) - Detroit, MI
    09/22/2016 18:15:38
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> would rather choose this than stalking shelves at walmart. >> lisa ling bunny ranch sit is exposing secrets. >> then inside the world of hollywood glam squad. from kim k. west to jessica ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WGTQ (ABC) - Traverse City, MI
    09/22/2016 18:15:39
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 18:15:40
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... insider after dark with lisa ling. her world famous bunny ranch visit that's exposing real life secrets. >> what their lives are like in this world of legal ...
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 18:19:13
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch dennis hof who took me inside the private world of his establishment. >> compelling story. >> really was. ...
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 18:19:14
    ABC31 News (News)
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch dennis who took me inside the private world of his establishment. >> compelling story. >> really was. ...
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 18:19:18
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch who took me inside the private world of hisablishment. >> compelling s>> really was. >> and in th new seasonf "this is life" with lisa ling, ...

Patrickj likes this.
  2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU SHELBY I'VE BEEN WANTING TO WATCH THIS

3. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Tonight! Tonight! Tonight!!![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

4. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

pout :( it say my account has expired how do i fix it any suggestions anybody???

5. I loved the exclusive Lisa Ling did on the Bunny Ranch!

Cum see me at the Kit Kat Ranch, I want to show you my naughty side!
    XOXO,
    Karlie Kross

6. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thanks Ms. Star for the links I have watched this material a few times. I must say that Mr. Hof, has done this industry wonders
    Alright I am a old brothel hoper from the real late 70s early 80s. Mr. Hof has made the brothels more fun to come to and much
    more enjoyable for you ladies to work at. I can remember back when the Moonlight Ranch (now Moonlight Bunny Ranch)was not
    more then just some shabby trailers. I can also remember when Kit Kat Ranch was the only ranch on Kit Kat Rd. Then Mable's and Sagebrush
    came latter It is great to see the great changes over the years, plus you ladies have a nice working environment to work in also
    I have seen a number of the brothels come and go the further you go in to rural Nevada, also, but Moundhouse has always been good to me thanks again

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

7. Very Nice... Thanks for posting this SHELBY STAR!!!
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]