My party with Jade capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Apr 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I saw jade today she was gorgeous we talked then we got down to business. The sex was amazing and she has mirrors so u can see the hot action. We talked for a little while then started again after awhile we finished. She let me use her shower and she washed my hair. She is very beautiful has great breasts and a amazing booty. But most importantly she has a great personality she is joking and funny and she is very nice and generous i got so much more than what i was expecting i felt lovef from the time we met to the time i left. She reminded me for the most part most people are good and treat others well just a small few are jerks and usually they are unhappy and are doing things they arnt suppose to or are bitter. People like jade are the people i wont to focus on and stop caring about people who are insignificant. Thanks jade for the wonderful time. I recommend u all see jade she is the best. This was my first time at the loveranch. She was awesome!

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I man reading reviews and finally found yours. Thank you so much!
    I will be responding to it as soon as I can :)

3. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

oh fuck yeah gotta luv mirrors its like have more than one Jade Capri @ the same time wheeee!

JadeCapri likes this.
  4. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Jades kindness is equal to her beauty. Shes so amazimg and fun to be around.

JadeCapri likes this.
  5. What a nice and sweet review, Sakaki! Jade is a shining star and I'm glad you got to have a great time with her :)

JadeCapri likes this.