Some questions for Dennis Hof & Madam Suzette..=)

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Ok so I just turned 18, waited until my 18th birthday to join so I wouldn't be breaking any rules, lol.

Anyways..I just wanted to ask some questions that I hope you wont mind answering whenever you have the time to.

I did as much research as possible about this ranch and have been giving filling out an app. there after giving it more thought of course..

1. The main 'issue' I guess is that I am a virgin still, and I know you wont believe this but I havn't kissed a guy yet or had a boyfriend yet. >.> and no I'm not a lesbian or a totally sheltered girl, Honestly high school was just hard for me, with work and everything so I figured dating and getting into stuff would just complicate things more.

I want to know if this is ...allowed? or what? being a virgin I mean. I'm obviously not very experienced but I open to learn and pretty open about alot of things.

2. How old do you have to be to apply to work there? 18? 19? is it 18 or is there another age you guys personally prefer?

3. Could you explain the job to me a bit more, my understanding is that the girls who apply, get picked to work there...go to the ranch? and work for a few days, or weeks? or what? I don't really understand where things go from there, do they recieve some sort of training or something along those lines?

Hope someone can answer these questions. ^_^

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place, x.x; I wasn't sure where to post this..)

2. TikiLove410- If you just turned 18, how about going to school and living some life before you enter this type of work? Get some real life experiences, make some firends and visit some places before entering this type of work.

The BR will always be there and looking for girls. I highly suggest you live a little before entering this life style. If you dont, you will look back on your life wishing you did.

Trust me.

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Not an expert on the hiring process But i agree live life a little bit first experiance that first boyfirend/Kiss/sex etc then if you are 21 or so and want to be a bunny go for it. What ever you do though good luck with everything. I don't think there is a rule about being a virgin or not but anyways good luck with everything