Monday afternoon with Catrina Costa

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, Apr 18, 2017.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I've been going back and forth to Arizona this year to catch some sun...without snow... so haven't been out to the LR for a while. Catrina keep in contact with me throughout my road trips and to brighten up my Monday I made my way down the hill in the rain to get and give a hug to my friends at the LR. Heavenly, who I hadn't seen in quite a while was there as well as Bella, Roxanne, Ada, Jade, Lexi and Catrina...all great huggers. After a bit of catching up, Catrina and I headed to her room and what a nicely decorated room she has. We'd talked in the parlor a number of times and this was our first party time but it didn't feel like a first party, we just clicked. Catrina is very sensual and loves to touch...and...be touched so I was already in my good place. The touching turned into undressing and some yoga positions on her bed for more bare hugs when a challenge was made on who could pleasure who the most....lol. First, we had to get completely naked and the foreplay got even better. Catrina's hair is super soft and a good place to sink your hands in and lay her back against her pillows so I could work my way down to her nipples....we both liked that. As I was moving up, Catrina pushed me up further and found my nipples with her tongue....I moaned and she laughed, the challenge was on. When she reached for and ripped the condom open with her teeth and slowly put it on with her mouth, I knew was going to lose....lol. Thanks Catrina for the welcome back....round 1 goes to you. Tahoe

2. Thank you for the fantastic afternoon. It was my pleasure to welcome you back. I was sure you won that round but we will have to have another just to make sure.
    Next time I get to do the closing ceremony.

3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

I like your thinking and look forward to the next rounds...glad you enjoyed the closing ceremony :)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    kmoney likes this.
  4. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Looks like you both had an amazing time!

foreverman, kmoney and tahoebigbear like this.
  5. DMVguy001
    Chat with Me

DMVguy001 Well-Known Member

Nice review Tahoe. It sounds like a fun time was had by all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kmoney and tahoebigbear like this.
  6. This is a great review on the lovely Catrina Costa!

kmoney and tahoebigbear like this.
  7. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

I went to Alice's Birthday party and who should I run into.....Catrina Costa :) :)

kmoney likes this.
  8. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

She is just everywhere!
    It was nice seeing you there as well!

kmoney likes this.
  9. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

excellent review and from the sounds of it I will be enjoying living viquriously thru the both of you giggels

kmoney likes this.
  10. We had a fantastic time DMV. [smilie=happy.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  11. Thank you Lily. [smilie=happy.gif]

LilyFenwood and kmoney like this.
  12. Yes, we did run into each other at Alice's birthday. It was a very plesant surprise to see you there and I loved getting my bear hug.

kmoney likes this.
  13. Lexie and I had a blast at the party and then enjoying some time at the strip club.

kmoney likes this.
  14. Thank you Phoenix. [smilie=happy.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  15. So much fun was had. I do enjoy afternoon delights.

16. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with this amazing lady!
    [​IMG]