New to the site--Sent an email to be a bunny!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Yep, it's true! I just emailed Madame Suzette to become a bunny :] Hopefully all goes well..someone very close to me said it's something I would enjoy and have tons of fun with--I have a ton of energy 24/7 so I'm always lookin' for something new<3 Wish me luck?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Marie<3

2. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Good Luck. Great Pictures

3. [​IMG]

4. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Wow, keep it up and don't give up, cause Damn, Damn, U R Sexy and I can always use more excuses to keep returning to Dennis' Houses.

5. Hey hun, I wish you the best of luck on your hun to becomea bunny :) It could be long or it could be short, but just hang in thereno matter what! Wantin to be a bunny is only the first step, if you have any questions feel free to e-mail me :) Happy Huntin
    ~Bentley Jo

6. I've been getting several emails--Thanks everyone!!!

7. Well, I have seemingly caught the eye of a few of you on the message boards--as well as a member of the bunny ranch! How exciting--I shall keep you all updated with my journey <3

8. Ok, I'd hit it more than once...

[​IMG]

9. Well still no reply...

Hopefully soon!!

<33 Thanks for the positive compliments you guys!

10. It's been such a long time since I've been on this site!! Well I did finally end up being contacted for consideration. Now that I'm back on the site I'll be able to become a bunny in no time =D