❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Brandi Minx!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Bryce Stevens!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  3. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Shout out to all the amazing board members who came supported and had a blast with all of us ladies, this St. Patrick's weekend. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

036.JPG

kmoney likes this.
  4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

SHOUT OUT TO ALL OUR GUESTS OVER THE WEEKEND WHO MADE ST. PAT'S SO MUCH FUN

kmoney likes this.
  5. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

Shout out to Grizzly Take it all in stride my friend; you are a good man and will find the one you need

kmoney likes this.
  6. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

Shout Out to Ivy Mae for sharing a super hot photo of her in basic black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome post!!! I agree with you!!! We've known each other for over 20 years!!! She is my "Best Friend"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Ivy Mae!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Anita Bianchi!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Cumisha!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Willow!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  15. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to River Song!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  16. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

ok.jpg SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE SAGEBRUSH STARLETS!!!!!!!! ok.jpg

kmoney likes this.
  17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  18. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to All the Ladies!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Anita Bianchi!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  20. Shout out to all the ladies at Love Ranch Vegas ! Keep up the great work ladies !!

kmoney likes this.
  21. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Ruby Rae!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Karina Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  23. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Riley Zane!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  24. YAY!!!!! <3!! Shout out to you too sir!

kmoney and BigAlbowski like this.
  25. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Roxanne!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

kmoney likes this.
  27. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Air Force Amy!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  30. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Ruby Rae!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

kmoney likes this.
  32. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

A shoutout to the sophisticated, sweet and Southern Shelby Starr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

kmoney likes this.
  34. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Cherry Lane!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

kmoney likes this.
  35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Karina Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.