Tatyanna- A chiseled Goddess sent from above!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Dec 11, 2011.

1. After 20 years of searching, I have found it! The holy grail of LPIN, last night I made love to a goddess. The face of an angel, body carved of stone, the warmth of a hundred fires. Me, a mere mortal allowed the privilege to experience happiness one could only dream about. Gentleman, with Tatyanna's blessing, my "Naughty & Nice" review:

I MUST devote a full paragraph to nothing more than her smile and Midwestern accent. The unknowing way she says, "Oh, my gowd". Think of the movie "Fargo" (not that bad, though), then think of her face, you will be grinning from ear to ear. Her smile, my goodness that smile! It lights up a room, it could turn night into day, I could not stop staring at that smile!

We shared soft kisses, I caressed her breasts and body, her skin so soft, such a nice shade of bronze. I ran my hands through her long blond hair, we kissed again, our desire for more had arrived. I laid her on her back, she wanted, I needed! Divine, gentleman, absolutely divine! She returned the favor, I was in heaven!

I put her in my "go to" position, which just happened to be her "favorite". We were connecting on so many levels up to this point, this just confirmed it. She asked what I called it, I let her know. Tatyanna, from here on out, it will simply be referred to as "our" position! We were at one, the sight of her body against mine, the look of her beautiful face, the sound of her voice. I had to concentrate but still try to take in the moment. It ended with the most powerful, dizzying feeling of pure ecstasy. I had to literally catch my breath once it was over!

As much as I wanted to go again, last night was about her. I proceeded to give her the most sensual massage that only my hands could give. Soft, yet firm hands that glided over her whole body. I wanted to make her melt, I wanted to show her my appreciation for making this such a special night for me.

Her "post" date party in the parlor was the best. We had drinks, we talked, we laughed. She showed me attention and affection, we touched, she continued to share kisses with me. She is as sweet as they come, an absolute delight to be with. From someone who places the "pre and post" party high on the list to see if I will continue to see a girl again, she passed with flying colors.

Tatyanna, I went into this with high expectations, you far exceeded them. Today, I float in the clouds!

2. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

Great report Slednx! Some guys get to have all the fun. :wink: Tatyanna sounds like a real treat. She is definitely at the top of my "to-do list"!!! :D :twisted: :wink:

3. wow. she's on top of my list too. she's stunning!

4. Yes, I do enjoy myself, she was the best treat I could have asked for this Holiday. I enjoyed every minute that I spent with her, it was so NICE having her by my side the whole time I was there.

I can not wait to continue to get to know her even better [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Great review Slednx, I am definitely adding Miss Tatyanna to my must see list for 2012

6. She was on top of my "list" as well. You will not be disappointed!

She is also so thoughtful. As we were dressing she asked if there was anything she could do to her room to make it more accommodating for my next visit. I suggested a stereo or speakers for my iPod, as I bring my own music. She actually enjoyed my "playlist" that we listened to during our party, a major plus!

Tatyanna, you are a gem!

7. Thank you for the review, think I'll be putting Tatyanna on the top of my "bucket" list.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Thank you so much I had a wonderful time with you as well.I had a very special time with you.I am looking forward to the next time you put me in "our position".You sure know how to please a girl.Loved every minute of our time together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tatyanna

9. The next time you come back I will have speakers for my or your i pod.Thank you for your suggestions. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tatyanna

10. Thank you for the cheese cake i tried some it was yummy.Just like you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tatyanna

11. Why wait till the New Year, buddy? Come on, we have crossed paths more than a few times :wink: Read my review AGAIN! You don't wait on something like this.

Have a good 2012 JHF, may we continue our HOBBY another great year!

12. :oops: :oops: thanks for the kind words, sweetie. We had a pretty damn good start, can't wait to build off it and make this great between us. See you again this weekend :twisted:

13. "Bucket" list?? That's something you do before you die! I got a feeling you are a young dude, Romeo. You better be ' cause you are gonna need your stamina to play with this one, a real dynamo in the bedroom! Just the way I like them :shock:

14. I hear ya Slednx but 2011 is fast coming to a close for me, looking forward to a very productive and fun 2012

15. Hmmmm,interesting, never heard that one, Kira. Tatyanna is definitely a 10 on the outside, but also as sweet and warm a girl as you could ask for on the inside. I have found my blond goddess!

16. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Can't wait to meet her next year

17. My plan in a week is to meet her this year and next year all in the same night! She is such a treat, nothing sweeter!

Tatyanna, can't wait to see you next Saturday! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. You were yummy too!

19. Cant wait till i see you again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. You were a tasty treat Tatyanna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Hope to meet you soon.I wanna have some fun with you Tatyanna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

Changed to smiles... :D :D

23. ^^^^ What are you rollin' those eyes about, buddy? ^^^^^^^

24. Much better my friend, much better

25. great review.

26. Thank you lets make it happen. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tatyanna

27. I hope you are there when I come back. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tatyanna

28. Cant wait to meet you too. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tatyanna

29. I had a great time with you,I always do [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tatyanna

30. See you soon Jayla [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tatyanna

31. Thank you Jimi, glad you liked it. I know I enjoyed writing it. The only way I could describe her to others was to compare her to a Goddess.

Tatyanna, see you soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Tatyanna, thank you for the wonderful time this weekend. Both our parties were spectacular, they always are. I'm glad you get excited when you see me, I feel the same way when I am coming to see you. Can't wait for party # 6 with you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. So glad you enjoyed Tatyanna as much as we enjoy having her around!!

DEFINITELY a fantASStic addition to the Bunny Family!!

We heart you, Tatyanna!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. I just thought of something Brooke and Tatyanna, I love when you go to Dairy Queen and get a chocolate/vanilla swirl. What do you girls think? I think it is a fantASStic idea!