True Friendship

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Jul 4, 2008.

1. The Bunny girls are the best friend a man can have, I love each and every one of them.

I saw this and thought I would share it with you

True Friendship
    Are you tired of those sissy-ass "friendship" poems that always sound
    good, but never actually come close to reality?
    Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true
    friendship:

1. When you are sad-I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the
    sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue-I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile-I will know you finally got laid.

4. When you are scared-I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried-I will tell you horrible stories about how much
    worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused-I will use little words.

7. When you are sick-Stay the hell away from me until you are well
    again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall-I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

9. This is my oath..... I ! pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask;
    "because you are my friend".

Remember.......A good friend will help you move.....a REALLY good friend will help you move a body.......
    let me know if you ever need me to bring a shovel.

Friendship is like peeing your pants,
    everyone can see it, but only you
    can feel the true warmth.

2. SHHHWEEEW Nelly, ok so we must be true fs cus I almost felt the warmth! That was great!! i almost pead a little JKJKJK
    ~Bentley Jo

3. Thanks to the Bunny Ranch I have a new friend. Thanks Dennis and Bentley Jo [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. Thank you , it is my oal to make the BunnyRanch the third most important place in a person's life

#1 HOME

#2 WORK

#3 BUNNYRANCH

I work everyday to make the place better & more fun and for the girls to provide quality fun, in an dout of bed.

5. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

Dennis...few of us work at the Bunny Ranch, so I have to take exception with the order of importance you listed...of course that's just me, I could be wrong. Thanks for listening! :wink:

6. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Thanks to the Bunny Ranch, I have made many new friends. And it is my goal to be back at the ranch as soon as possible to see everyone again. And the Bunnyranch is definitely one of the most important places in my life. Thank you Dennis, Suzette, and all the wonder ladies there who make the ranch great.

7. Cough Cough......your still not off the hook for not comin and seein me! I think you planned your trip just when you knew I was leavin cough cough! haha Jk
    ~Bentley Jo

8. Dennis thanks to you and the bunnies we have several new friends in our life.

Greg & "D"

9. Thanks Dennis for making the BunnyRanch such a great place. I enjoyed partying there and making some great new friends both there and on the message boards and chat room.

10. I want to reinforce what indytrauma and a few others said. The ranch is my favorite choice of vacation spots now and I'll be back next year if not sooner. I think it all starts with Dennis and Suzette and how they treat the girls and extends down through the girls themselves. It's an amazing place where I can get to know a number of people.

11. Ok, pls give me your order

12. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Dennis,

That is very well said, funny and true. And you know how important the Bunnyranch is to me, lol. The Bunnyranch even feels like home when I'm there. I've never had a better vacation in my life then all the times spent at the Bunnyranch.

I'm very found of you, Madame Suzette, the ladies and everyone else associated with your first class organization.

13. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

I don't think my initial post came across as I had intended. What I meant to convey was...if I worked at the Bunny Ranch, I might put work in the second slot. As it is, I would put visiting the Bunny Ranch in the second slot and Work in the third slot. Just a lame attempt at humor...once again, thanks for listening! :wink:

14. Ranch

I just want to thank Dennis and Madame Suzzette for their Bunny Ranch. I haven't for various reasons made it out there for a visit. But when I'm on the board, you guys make me feel like I'v been there many times! I AM GOING TO MAKE IT THIS YEAR, if only to stop in, buy you guys a drink, and share a story or two. Ijust wanted to say thanks. I know that most of my posts are of a lighthearted , jokeful nature, but I am also very serious when I want to thank you for letting schmucks like me post on the board. I'm a middle aged Vet, and all the kind bunnies make me feel at home. Thanks again, lets have many more years to cum!

15. My plan is to Make every bunnie Happy

16. Happy

I love your plan

17. Re: Happy

Ok...Ok....Maybe one bunny...LOL

18. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Dennis and Suzette I want to say as well that I am very grateful for the friendships I have foound in bunnyland. I have met a couple of the posters in person and several on the boards and of course the lovely Bunnybades each unique and special. Sometimes just a quick short pm makes a bad day into a good one. You have a client in me definitly for the forseeable future and I am honored to be a part of this board and to frequent your establishment. To all my board friends and Bunny friends and especially a certain Bunny i am glad to have each of you around

19. I am so glad I have gotten to know all of you! I've made so many friends on here! N let me be the first person you call when you get stung by a jelly fish!!! I'll be right over to pea on you, CUS THAT'S WHAT PALS ARE FOR! Tee hee
    ~Bentley Jo

20. the best friends i have are all at the ranch! all my love to Dennis, Suzette, Maya, CoCo, Bently, Bambi, Rich, Venus, Cheyanne Capri, And Foxy Roxy! yall are the best family ever!

21. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

I love my bunny friends too and I must say true friendship is what I feel whenever i am at the Ranch and on the boards thanks everyone.

22. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Thanks

Thanks Dennis for all you've done to make the ranch what it is today. It's nice to have someplace to go 2-3 times a year where i know all will be right with the world!

23. aww Kayla I thought i was your favorite!

24. DENNIS U DEF DO MAKE THE BUNNY RANCH WHT IT IS, N TAKE CARE OF ALL THE BUNNIES EXTREMELY WELL.. LEAST WHEN I WAS THERE FOR MY 1ST TRIP BACK IN MARCH LAST YEAR.. YOU WERE EXTREMELY CONSIDERATE AND KIND. ESPECIALLY WHEN WE WENT 2 DICKS, I HAD A BLAST...HOPE UR ENJOYING THE REST OF THE SUMMER N TLK 2 U SOON SWEETS.. TELL SUZ I SAID HI 2... XOXO
    ANGELINA J

25. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Hey Aj long time Kevin sends a huge cyber hug to ya Missed you on here

26. yea def i know been foreva since ive been on here.. so how've u been doin kev?? thanks for the hug.. hope all is well on ur end of the world.. ttys xoxo

27. You're well on your way, roothog. You've been a great addition to the board. :)

28. Saw this for the first time tonight.

Great list Dennis! I came close to feeling the warmth myself.

I love this board and I look forward to the day I make it out to the Ranch.