REVIEW Valentine's in house overnighter!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DesertRose, Feb 21, 2017.

1. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Yay, I can finally can write about my good time I've been lucky enough to share with my girlfriend ( Ashley Alexis). She's beautiful and fun. Yeah, she knows how to rock my world. Ok don't take me as being biasest; just, because she's my girlfriend. We were lucky to have a nice gentleman that wanted to spend some quality time with us both. He has partied with us both separately before hand. Perhaps he will chime in on what made this a winning combination...? He knows how to get me to my highest level of euphoria too.

Any how, I was just very happy to been able to bring this loving holiday in with two very sweet lovers ! I hope that you all felt just as loved as I did on this special day. xoxo

charlie_k, auron79, 1hairluvr and 2 others like this.
  2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I like the start about a two girl party with Ashley but I need more details....lol. :)

kmoney likes this.
  3. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Oh mean like this I can still taste her on my lips........

4. 1hairluvr
    Chat with Me

1hairluvr Well-Known Member

Desert Rose thank you for starting this review and I will add my bits in here and there. This party with Ashley and
    yourself, made Valentine a very special two beautiful girl day for me Cupid was definitely hanging around that room that night.
    It was such a turn-on just watching Desert and Ashley interact with one another as if we're at our own private homes involved in a threesome.
    These two ladies are very close, very easy, to get along with, not only with me, but with one another also, and they work very very well together two big beautiful Precious Precious Butts, they do possess.
    And personalities that draw you to them.
    (And they truly know how to work them.)
    Our party started in the jacuzzi, from there to the sheets and these sheets got so wet, and this wetness was not all from the jacuzzi but from each of us working and with me having the pleasure of being in the middle, in between,underneath, on top, and behind them, created some memories never-to-be-forgotten.
    Each of these ladies on their own give a very great party individually, but together is very outstanding and I have plans to repeat this one day with each of them maybe again with two but definitely with each of them.
    Desert, so transparent she brings out the freak in a man, Ashley is so open and willing, and giving, and vocal, she makes that freak come alive.
    Thank you Desert Rose, and thank you Ashley Alexis, for making that night a very special Valentine Day Night.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    charlie_k, auron79, tuch2881 and 4 others like this.
  5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Thanks for your review 1hairluvr and so glad you had a great time with your two ladies....I knew there was much more to it than Desert teased us with. :)

kmoney and DesertRose like this.
  6. You know ill give you the details tahoe ;) I'm overdue for another two girl with you.

7. Mmmm I love it when you talk dirty babe.

charlie_k, kmoney and DesertRose like this.
  8. Oh My Gosh! That was one of the sweetest and heartfelt reviews anyone has ever written about me. Desert and I are so lucky to be able to have you come see us. I can confidently speak for both of us when I say we cherish the time you spend with us more than you know. Oh and may I add.....DAMN! YOU KNOW HOW TO PLEASE A WOMAN! :)

charlie_k, kmoney and DesertRose like this.
  9. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Xoxo anything for you all . You guys made my life so exciting and seriously feels like I am dreaming. The kind of dream that you never want to wake up from.

charlie_k and kmoney like this.
  10. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png

12. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

1hairluvr likes this.
  14. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

1hairluvr likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]