REVIEW Sensual Domination with Bailey Paige

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by StevenL, Jan 16, 2017.

1. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

I arrived at the Sagebrush Wednesday evening, just after the young lady that I had arranged to be with on Thursday had left. No biggie, I thought, she knows I am here and we can take care of final details the next morning. I decided to chill out at the bar for a while since it had been a very long drive.

While I was at the bar, a gorgeous (aren't they all?) young lady named Bailey came over to talk. Now I had no plans for any parties that evening since I had an appointment the next day, had been driving through the snow for 10 hours and I was just generally worn out.

I am going to go on a tangent here..... When I told Bailey the above, she was still happy to sit and talk and most importantly, she respected the appointment I had for the next day. The regular clients and any lady who has been there more than a day or two may understand what a big deal this is to me. If you aren't a “regular” or a new lady, it is a big deal to me because not respecting an appointment or (even worse) trying to get a client to change their mind about who they want to party with is Dirty Hustling and that is just screwed up to do. Luckily I have only had one lady try and do that to me at the ranches and frankly I will now have zero, zip, nada and no damn thing to do with her after she tried that. Seriously, ladies, its fucked up to try and pull that kind of crap, especially if you have been there a while and should know better.

Now, back to Bailey :)

Thursday evening after Alice and I were done, I was again sitting at the bar and just enjoying the afterglow that letting Alice do whatever she wants causes when Bailey came over to chat again. During our conversation she admitted that she did not think she was my “type” and, to be honest, if I made my decisions on the purely physical she could have been correct. I tend to like redheads, she is blonde...I like shorter ladies, she is very tall...I agree that she doesn't appear to be my “type”.

I was so, so wrong

Bailey is seriously intelligent..almost scary smart. The only reason I may have broken even during our game of Rock/Punk Trivia is because I was freaking there when some of the things happened back in the 70's. Computers, gaming, sports...I did not have a chance at keeping up with her knowledge. Smart most certainly = sexy to me. I found myself very much wanting to see what was under that sexy black outfit she was wearing.

She suggested (since I was still very nicely sore from my time with Alice....yeah, pain with sex IS my thing....its like salt on a watermelon, don't knock it until you have tried it) something I had not tried before...Sensual Domination.

Oh. My. God.

If you want a memorable time, let Bailey take charge. She REALLY likes doing that. I always try to not get too descriptive of the actual sex in a review (because that's just crude), but you will see and feel for yourself just how much she enjoys being in complete control. She has the most perfect natural breasts I have ever seen and when she takes control her nipples will get rock hard from the pleasure she gets being in control of you.

Seriously Ladies and Gentlemen...Bailey is your “type”, no matter what you may think. If you just want a Barbie Doll, she can be that. Put her in charge in the bedroom and you will feel like you just went 9 rounds with a honey badger (and I mean that in the best of ways). A princess? Yep. A lady you can hold an excellent conversation for hours with and never mention sex? Most certainly. Even if you have a lady you are so fond of that she could be considered your brothel “wife” (yes, it happens a lot), let Bailey be your Brothel Mistress and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Pro Tip: Bring a bottle of nice chardonnay into the party. No glasses will be needed :)

ooooo...before I forget. Jamie, the Bro Code requires that I tell you this....dude, you have GOT to ditch the man bun, trust me

2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

What an awesome party! Bailey is a hidden gem of the ranches.

StevenL likes this.
  3. StevenL
    Chat with Me

I know right?!? Alice had mentioned Bailey as a possible third for the next time I am there which was recommendation enough for me. She didnt tell me what a wild woman Bailey became once the door closed...it was a VERY pleasant surprise

thunderstorm likes this.
  4. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Bailey is super smart, and highly skilled in the bedroom. I think she can do most anything that you could want.

5. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

I had a great time with in and out of the bedroom. Hope to see you soon.

6. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

Thank you...hope to see you soon. Maybe something to try?

thunderstorm likes this.
  7. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

I do like to get a little wild in my parties...and Alice is always amazing.

8. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

You are making me blush....I would give it the good old college try.

thunderstorm likes this.
  9. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

I would like to see you blush. Which part of you is blushing? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Bailey is the absolute best! She is very intuitive and can find any secret desire! ;)

RunningSquirrel and StevenL like this.
  11. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Bailey Paige caught my eye briefly last summer and even more on one of the Ustream shows.

12. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

I would love for you to out and see....

thunderstorm likes this.
  13. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

Ahhh...you are so sweet. Glad to have my partner in crime back.

14. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

I hope you come out to see me soon.

15. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

yes i seen for my own eyes that Bailey paige is a master @ sensual domination

16. StevenL
    Chat with Me

Yep, as we used to say "she bangs like a screen door in a hurricane" :)

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

RunningSquirrel and thunderstorm like this.
  17. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

I love to be really sensual...but yet make sure that everyone is having fun.

18. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

I am looking for sensual man...I ready for a great time.

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

Thank you...you are amazing too.

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

You're welcome and you are so sweet and adorable too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

We need to have a party together. It would be a lot of fun.

23. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

You are making me blush...Always a great time with you

24. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

@baileypaige
    I am so sorry, I never was alerted to this response. I just saw this now, by accident. Please PM and tell me all about it sexy, if you wish.

25. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

No worries...I will get back to you soon so you can come out and see me....

thunderstorm likes this.