Tuesday with Amelia Heart

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, Jan 31, 2017.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I met Amelia just before Christmas last year via text conversation but we didn't meet face to face until this Tuesday, the last day of January. Amelia has a FAQ/question post but before that we had fun playing 20 questions back and for which made me think what a neat person Amelia must be. I dropped by the KK with fuzzy socks but she was out at Ranch's Christmas dinner...I left the fuzzy socks. I made another trip the following week but because of the Doctor's schedule, missed again. Strike 2. Then I went to Arizona for a couple weeks and Amelia went to Boston and Florida. Well, as Amelia said, there will be no strike 3, the third time will be the best and she made sure it was. So today I saw Amelia face to face and after a short visit to her room the party was booked. Amelia's pictures are nice but you really have to see her in person to see what a special person she is. I love bare hugs and she definitely knows how to receive and give back a great bare hug....and speaking about giving and receiving, Amelia doesn't limit it to just hugs if you know what I mean. Amelia is a massage therapist ...enough said. The rest of our party got even better...soooo...I would suggest you add Amelia to your Nevada adventures.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  2. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Hi Tahoebigbear,
    I am very glad that you enjoyed your time with Amelia.
    That is so great to hear I knew that you would like her!
    ;)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

tahoebigbear likes this.
  3. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, @tahoebigbear! I had a great time with you as well; I'm glad we finally made it happen after missing our earlier opportunities! Looking forward to next time!! :D

tahoebigbear likes this.
  4. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

Amelia is the best kept secret in Northern Nevada (but the word is getting out) :p

AmeliaHeart and tahoebigbear like this.
  5. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

Thank you, @ChicagoBob! You're too sweet. :D

By the way, in appreciation of those taking the time to write reviews, I'll also compensate with extra time in one of our parties! (You can collect next time, CB. ;)) Furthermore, if anyone comes in for a first appointment citing your review or recommendation, I'll add bonus time for our next session as well!

Thanks for spreading the love. :D

6. Friday
    https://www.periscope.tv/w/1MYxNYlNEwZJw
    Gostosas
    https://www.periscope.tv/w/1MYxNYlNEwZJw
    Kitkat Ranch

7. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

One thing I want everyone to know is that Amelia has magic hands. My shoulder had been hurting for awhile and Amelia, without me telling her, began to massage my back, also wonderful, but she took a bit longer when she got to my shoulder. I really didn't think about it until the next day when I didn't have any pain and could raise my arm much higher. Thanks Amelia

AmeliaHeart likes this.
  8. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

Wow Tahoebigbear, thanks for sharing that part of your experience! I'm so glad it helped you. :D

tahoebigbear likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

Good to reminisce with you the other day at Alice's birthday party, Tahoe! ;)

tahoebigbear likes this.