REVIEW Birthday With Bailey - Sagebrush

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FetPlayer, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Wanted to provide the Board with an exceptional review for Bailey Paige and my Sagebrush Birthday Party!

To give a little background, I've frequented Sagebrush for the last 5+ years. The ladies are awesome, and assure great parties and accompanying time in the rooms/suite/jacuzzi/bar/lounge.

I've partied primarily with Roxy Gold and BaileyPaige. Each have great chemistry, and together it's over the top.

So, I contacted Bailey about a party for my birthday. We booked the suite (it is a great room, and I encourage folks to book it sometime to have a party of their lives) and scheduled about 2.5 hours. I believe it fair to say that we both enjoyed every second. Bailey is a five star party. ♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️.

Post party party at the bar- Thanks River Song, Piper and Sable for joining me and Bailey. I honestly wish I could have stayed another 24 hours!!! They are five star partiers!!!

Can't wait for my next visit!

Fet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StevenL and RiverSong like this.
  2. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]What a great review for those special sexy ladies at the Sagebrush! ;)

FetPlayer likes this.
  3. RiverSong
    Chat with Me

RiverSong Simply Extraordinary

Thank you Fet. It was great to meet you.

FetPlayer likes this.
  4. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

I am glad that you had a great birthday...I had a great time with you too. I am glad that you were able to meet everyone and hang out for awhile. Icing on the cake!

FetPlayer likes this.
  5. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

Can't wait to see you again...

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! They are all awesome and adorable!!! I loved working with them when I was a Sagebrush Ranch before transferring to Kit Kat Ranch!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

I did love working with you too...can't wait to work together again.

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to have a 2-Girl Party with you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

I am ready..I would love to party with you

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome!!! Who wants to book a party with Bailey Paige and Cumisha Amado?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

I am up for that anytime....what a party we could have

12. Bailey is a great lady to party with. Very open minded :)

13. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

Can we all have our birthdays naked?