Amelia Heart - Pure Class

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ChicagoBob, Jan 5, 2017.

1. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

I recently had the pleasure of spending an evening with Amelia Heart at Kit Kat. What a delight! This East coast sweetheart is well-read, well-versed, and well-traveled. We talked for almost 2 hours before we even hit the bedroom.

Behind closed doors, Amelia is very accommodating and passionate. She is GFE all the way and really knows her stuff. Amelia has a rockin' little booty and long, slender legs for days. Overall, it was a great party with lots of extras ;)

Negotiations were simple & easy - I would definitely recommend her!

2. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

Thank you, Bob!! :D I had a great time getting to know you, and our first foray of fun together, and looking forward to more to come. We still have many things left to try! ;)

I really appreciate you writing my first review; that makes my day -- no, my whole week! It's good to hear that the experience I am trying to offer here at Kit Kat comes through. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you and hope to see you again soon! :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  3. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

It was great exploring with you! ;)

AmeliaHeart likes this.
  4. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Thanks for your review CB. I haven't had the pleasure to meet Amelia in person and from your comments, I know I'm going to really enjoy that time.

AmeliaHeart likes this.
  5. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

diamondskye Let's turn it up a notch Diamond's are forever!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I'm glad you two had a great time ![smilie=hot over you.gif] Amelia is great [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AmeliaHeart likes this.
  6. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

Thanks for stopping back by the last couple of nights, @ChicagoBob! Here's a picture he snapped while we were sharing drinks:

[​IMG]

thelovedoctor likes this.