2016 a year in Review at the Ranches

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Dec 27, 2016.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

2016 was a great year at the ranches.

I started 2016 at the ranches for NYE/NYD with a midnight Kiss from the beautiful Bridget Glass (great way to start the year) Bridget was also my first party of 2016.

Went for a short trip in April and Got my bearings for when I was to return in May.

May 2016

End of May was Memorial Day weekend and the opening of the pool and the Kit Kat Ranch. I was honored to be there for opening day and first Tea Party and Ustream at the Kit Kat. Suzette gave us the grand tour and it was nice seeing before and after. Also in May I met the Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful Naomi Estelle whom I had 4 parties with this year and hope to continue seeing her in 2017. In May Rapid and his friend and I attended a Memorial Day parade in Virginia City. 3 former Military guys sharing stories. Partyin with Naomi 3 times in one trip was pretty awesome too. I also had my long awaited first party with Kimber Rae that trip. That rounded out May and early June.

In July I snuck up there for a short weekend suprising everyone and Doing my 4th party with Naomi also had a party with Cassie Carter at the Kit Kat that trip.

August had me coming up for Freakygeeks Birthday (always a good time) and seeing the lovely Nizhoni Moon we had 2 parties that trip. I also had the pleasure of meeting Summer Sebastion,Misty Matrix, and Dani Deville that trip. Dani and I did the first of what I hope are many parties. Also had fun meeting a
    nd talking with Niceguy Eddie that trip. Also met the Amazing Zoey Sands that trip.

In October of 2016 it was my 10 year Anniversary at the Ranches and Dennis's Birthday. The Gang was all here for that. Met the beautiful Miss London at the Red Light strip club and third party With Nizhoni Moon. This trip also had me meeting Brenda Lee, Sailor Bay, Magenta Rose, and the Lovely Ella at Sagebrush. Also met Summer's Sister Baby at Moonlight and was her first party. On Friday before the party I also had the distinct pleasure of meeting Venus Anderson at the Kit Kat who ended up snatching me up at the Party on Saturday. Pool Party on Sunday was awesome as always. Also met Lomez this trip great guy

November had me heading to the LRV for Thanksgiving Dinner and to ACH to meet the Lovely Lena Haze. Did a short but awesome party with Kitti Minx that day.

Want to take a moment to thanks the Staff, Cashiers, Drivers, Bartenders, Housekeeping etc for all you do.

Thank you also to Dennis and Suzette for all your hospitality on these trips throughout 2016.

Thank you to Willow Love and Stacy Tyler for being my fire pit Smores buddies and for your friendship.

In short a wonderful 2016 with old and new friends. I look forward to 2017 have a lot of Life stuff going on in Vegas (Most of it good) Moving, New job, etc. Still working on a few health Issues but nothing Major right now. Thank you to all the ladies I saw this year in parties and to all the ladies that are my friends. I wish you all a very prosperous New Year.