easy's Awesome August Adventure with Diamond Skye

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by easy, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Please forgive me but I am going to cheat and copy and paste from my SIN trip report.

Day 4: I received a message from Diamond Skye that she would be returning to LRN the next day. We had been communicating since I started planning this trip. She was high on my list of ladies / FB friends that I wanted to meet in person.

Day 5: More messaging with Diamond Skye and finally off to LRN to meet her. If you logged into my brain and looked up the file labeled “Perfect Beautiful Female”, you would find a picture of Diamond Skye. 19 years old! Absolutely PERFECT natural, young body. I know that she has tattoos but I didn’t even notice. And, she was perfectly sweet and friendly. I asked her if I would be her first party since she came back. She smiled sweetly and told me that she hadn’t had sex in a month and was feeling horny. Negotiations were easy. She even came down a little bit when I showed her how much money I had in my pocket and left me some for food and a drink later. Our party was awesome! Back to the GFE end of the party spectrum. After our party, she walked me out, kissed me goodnight and asked me to let her know when I got back to the hotel safely. Somewhere in our conversation she mentioned our mutual friend Nikki Taylor. I knew that Nikki had been sick with bronchitis and didn’t think that she was around. DS thought that Nikki was across the lot at the Sagebrush so I stopped over there. Nikki was indeed there and feeling a little bit better than she had earlier in the week. We sat and chatted for a little while. Regarding my party with Diamond Skye, would I recommend? Only if you like beautiful, intelligent 19 year old girls with a perfect natural body and a sweet and kind disposition. Would I repeat? Oh yeah, I definitely would.

diamondskye likes this.
  2. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

diamondskye Let's turn it up a notch Diamond's are forever!

Thank you you...
    You are so kind I definitely enjoyed our time together
    I really wanted to meet you after chatting on Facebook for awhile that
    I indeed had to come in!! many more to come and even better [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    See you soon!
    Diamond Skye

3. Glad you had a good time, easy! Ivy Mae introduced me to her when I was there in July. What a nice lady, very approachable and sweet!

diamondskye likes this.
  4. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

Thankyou! your so sweet [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Unfortunately for those who missed an opportunity to meet and party with this beautiful girl, I have been told that she is no longer working at LRN. :( :(

6. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

Diamond Skye Here at the Kit Kat ranch! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Docrocker likes this.